Mental Health Forums

Replaced

Jules7

Seems I have been replaced, I don't know why I care, I don't know why it hurts, It just does. why am I even surprised story of my life really..

((((((((Jules)))))))

As monsterfood said there is only one you and you are irresplaceable.

What's Happened Hun?

:hug2:

it does matter, YOU matter... well you matter to me anyway... maybe just now that's how you feel though and that's how it is for you atm, and that's ok, but the feeling will pass...

please go gentle tonight and have a good sleep, and maybe, and only IF you feel you want to and are able to, come back and post a lil more about what has happened... or even inbox me if you dont feel up to sharing totally...

stay safe and know that you are loved here...

kath xxx

really wish i could believe that, when someone says they care about me, but i don't, I don't trust anyone or believe anyone really cares for me. wish i could explain how i feel right now just dunno how. just sitting here with tabs in my hand tryng to work up the couraage to take them, just no use fighting it anymore, I have no friends my family replaced me they don't care about me I'm alone all the time just really don't matter to anyone I never did..

you do matter Jules, you matter to me.

You have given me so much support on here and talked to me at times when i was really low.

I understand the not being able to express yourself and the feeling of your family not being there for you, as i often have that as well. But i want you to know that I am here for you to talk to if you want to and I really hope tha you stay safe tonight.

:bigarmhug[1]:

"really wish i could believe that, when someone says they care about me, but i don't, I don't trust anyone or believe anyone really cares for me."

Jules, It's not as bad as it may seem. People do care - for you!

I really do care for you at this moment as I've been there before. Please 'post' and talk about your feelings. Some of us have had experiences similar to yours and we can offer support or just send our love, thinking of you, Peter. :hug2:

wish u all were in my rl feel so lost and sad, but thank u for all kind words, will just sleep now will be ok..

((((Jules)))) I care about you. you are a great person, i was looking at some of your posts today and saying I wish i'd thought of saying what Jules said. I really was. I hope your feeling better today hun.

sometimes i think online is RL, the people i can really talk to are online.

:blush: thanks Emma, and thanks everyone, I haven't known you guys for very long, but starting to feel like your my online family xx

:blush: thanks Emma, and thanks everyone, I haven't known you guys for very long, but starting to feel like your my online family xx

001449634.jpg

I know that feeling all too well. Feels like you're in a bubble that nobody reaches through and you float along alone. It sucks but will pass with time. There are so many people here that need you and love you, please let yourself feel it in your heart. I know we're online acquaintences, but we're real people with real feelings who are telling you the truth--you can trust us.

Archived