Mental Health Forums

Jades

marc-74

I'm in two minds, if I should post or not, but jades has finally been taken to hospital.

It's been a long time coming, and I know she wont see it now , or for quite a while, but it's the best thing for her.

I'm not going to go into too many details about her behavior, all I will say for now is that it's has been tearing me apart watching and listening to her .

I feel so bad that it has got to this stage, when something could have been done a long time ago to stop it getting to this stage.

It's going to be a few days before she can see me, (if she wants to) and quite a bit longer before she can see our Marley.

I know shes going to hate every part of me right now, but this has been done because we cant bare to see her go any further down the spiral.

I love and care for you so much, get well soon. you are loved, any many people do care for you.

marc x

I.m so sorry marc but she is now somewhere where she can get help and be safe and I for one am not really surprised.

dont feel too guilty when she is well she will understand

in the mean time

(((((Jades)))))

(((((((((((Marc, Jades & Marley)))))))))))))))

She will see eventually that this is the best thing Marc and I am sure that she knows that you love her so incredably much. I can see this just in the posts that you have made.

I really hope this helps her and send her my wishes when you get to see her.

:bigarmhug[1]:

Blackdagger xxxxx

i think it is just fine to post hun... so sorry you have all been through all of this, i hate the nhs for its lack of proactivity sometimes and i swear it would be cheaper for them to be proactive rather than reactive (sorry my rant)...

anyway... jades is somewhere safe where she can get help and then you can all start to rebuild things... your love is strong, it has survived so much already and i believe in you...

just make sure you look after yourself too hun, are you getting any extra help with Marley at all...

much love to the 3 of you

kath xxx

Get well soon Jades,

(((((((((((((Jades,Marc & Marley))))))))))))))))))

Love to you all

x

Edited cos cant spell for shit today! :rolleyes:

Thanks for all your replies.

Jades called me and my phone died ,and I don't have a charger ,

I will pass on all of your well wishes in time.

I'm doing well considering,(and feeling pretty guilty about that)

But my Marley is all the medicine I will ever need, and yes villan, the council have given me a child minder, who is absolutely wonderful. Marley gets on great with her, and it give me time to clean the flat and do all the other things.

post more later.

marc x

Hi Marc,

I am sorry to read this, and i really never want to take *sides*. Jades hon I hope you get well soon.

Thats great you have help aswell with Marley. I wish you all the best, a/m

So sorry to read this - it must be really hard for you all. I hope Jades can make a good recovery and that you can all be again together soon. Thinking of you all xx

Wishing you all the best and hope jades makes a good recovery.

I know when i went into hosp i hated everyone for what i belived they put me in there cos they didnt care but of course that was the illness and when i got out i realised it was for the best

:bigarmhug[1]:

So sorry to read this, must be a very painful time for all of you, but am also glad that Jades is getting the support that she needs.

It's excellent that you're getting support with little Marley too.

Sending love and hugs to all of you.

xxxxxxxx

So sorry to hear this Marc, but as you have said, it's the best thing for her right now, and she will see that in the long run. She loves you very much and she will understand that you want nothing more than what is best for her, and for little Marley of course.

In all honesty I think it takes a brave man to have to make that sort of decision for someone you love.

Take care Marc, much love to all three of you.

Thank you everyone, and I will past on your well wishes went she is a better and I can talk to her.

She phoned today briefly, it didn't go too well,but it is very early days.

I do feel bad for not being able to stay on the phone too long but it's not in anyones best interests right now. She is in the right place and will need some more time before we can communicate properly.

I know it sounds selfish , but I need to keep myself focused on Marley, and not get my mind stuck on jades anger with me and everyone else right now.

I hope you can understand where I'm coming from, I care about whats happening with her, but I must keep myself well for Marley, knowing that Jades is getting help, and hopefully very soon she will let the people at the hospital work with her and get her on the road to recovery .

marc x

I understand perfectly well where you're coming from Marc.

The most important thing to realise right now, which I think you do, is that Jades anger towards you is just a reaction to how she feels about hospital. You're the nearest person she can lash out at. It's nothing more than that. She loves you very much and I should imagine she's just very scared right now.

You're absolutely right about needing to keep yourself well for Marley's sake. Jades is getting the help she needs so there's no need for you to be fretting over that.

hi marc i think you are handling a difficult situation very well and doing the very best for your family.

lots of love to jades xxx

Hi everyone,

Spoke briefly on the phone today,

She really is not doing very well yet, and I feel so shit that I can not do anything to help.

I have not money until I get paid next week , so neither of us have any phone credit, and my free minutes are used up.

She also needs her "lady stuff", and has no smokes, but most of all she is missing our Marley.

Think I'll try and take my bike to "Crack Converters" to get a few quid, and can get it back next week.

Sorry to hear Jades is still very poorly.

You can only do your best Marc, so please don't feel bad.

Jades may want to mention ladies things to the hospital to see if they have any santiary products for her.

Get well soon Jades.

love sw x

Jades is going to proper hate me for posing this , but it's got me fucking worried.

She just called me to say because that because I don't give a fuck about her , her "friend" is coming to see her and bring her something to smoke.

She told me his name, and I have no clue who this guy is or what his motives are. He may well have good intentions, but like I said I've never heard of this guy before now.

She said he made sure she got to the hospital safely and that he cares about her.

I am so worried , after the things she said she would do over the weekend.

She is a very vulnerable right now, and when I called the ward they told me that they cannot decide who can or cannot visit. even though I was told I should not come for a few more days.

They said they would pass on my concerns and keep an eye out for me,

(fuck me , when she reads this she gonna think I'm a complete prick ,and have got the staff spying on her) But it just because I care and have no fucking clue about this guy.

marc x

anyone can hear your concern

could it be this person does not exist

that it is her head and her attacking you through her illness

def good you called hosp. and they SHOULD be watching her, and certainly who is visiting - any of the patients - surely

dont know sorry

so very sorry you and jades are going through so much xx

You are right I am VERY concerned , and the staff told me that they know she expecting a visitor.

marc x

I think you've done the right thing - looking out for the woman you love and who is very ill at the moment and isn't capable of making the right decisions at the moment. I hope the staff do keep their eye on her and that everything will be OK xx

If it was my husband in this position in hospital - I would have done exactly the same thing xx

Archived