Mental Health Forums

Jades

marc-74

man...she hates me right now, told me she doesn't trust me and its none of my business who he is. and he's really cares about her.

Gosh this must be so difficult for you to deal with but try to remember that she isn't well and try not to let this bring you down. You have to think of your own MH as well. I know this is easier said than done and I don't know how I would deal with it. I really hope that she comes out of this soon and that you can get to see her and get things back on an even keel again for both of you. xx

yeah I know what you mean ...but I want be happy until I meet this guy, and find out what he's about,.

(and jades when you read this, it's because I do care about you, I know you dont think i do right now,but i do, and I know you wouldn't be at all happy if it was me in there and I had some woman coming to see me that I had just met on the street)

marc x

Well, I fucked up this morning, and I am very sorry to jades for this.

She called when I was midway through changing a FULL nappy, and there trying to get Marleys breakfast ready in the kitchen. I had to ask again about this mystery man and said I this guy is going to called me and everyone else idiots I want him to phone me , I want to know who he is . She kept telling me to stop playing games with her.

I should have handled things better , but I didn't , so no-one to blame but myself

marc x

Hey don't put yourself down - you're juggling and handling an awful lot at the moment and you are doing as well as you can xx

Hi Marc. I don't know much of your situation so can't offer much of any use, but I can see that your posts are full of concern (and hurt) and there is nothing to resent you for here. And you should feel free to talk about how you feel too, that isn't a betrayal. We all need support.

I'm sorry this is such a difficult situation for you and must feel like it's getting worse. But it does sound like anger and hurt towards you with this other visitor. I could imagine, in the same situation, feeling angry towards everyone who I would feel had let me down by putting me in hospital and for being ill, BUT this wouldn't be the truth, just a way of blaming and not dealing with it. She will get help and feel better, then things will get back into perspective and she will see the strength and love it took to do this and see it through. I know this doesn't make any of it any easier now and I know you have to keep your strong, ok head on for everyone, so don't feel bad about talking about it xx

I think anyone would be very concerned if their unwell wife was having meetings with a guy no one knows and doesnt want to talk about. and she did phone at a very bad time, its not her fault obviously but when your in the middle of doing 3 things at once its so difficult to think straight so its hard to ask difficult questions in the most sensitive possible way, youve just got so much on your mind but you need to try and say something and its not always going to come out in the best possible way.

don't blame yourself. i hope jades phones again soon at a time thats better for you.

I wish I could come on here right now and tell you all that things are getting better, but they are not, If you can believe this, thing are taking huge leaps in the wrong direction.

I cant bring myself to talk about this Mystery Man right now,as it would just wind me up to much, and I think I would go out looking for him (and believe me, I would find him)

but there is something else thats happened, that would not be right to talk about right now.

sorry for being so cryptic, but this is breaking me up,

marc :skull:

so sorry things have took a dive... you can pm me if it'll help you... not saying i have answers but may help you to offload... no pressure hun, not if yuo dont feel you can, or should, even just knowing i am here for you if you do wanna may help some...

(((((((marc))))))) xx

so sorry things have took a dive... you can pm me if it'll help you... not saying i have answers but may help you to offload... no pressure hun, not if yuo dont feel you can, or should, even just knowing i am here for you if you do wanna may help some...

(((((((marc))))))) xx

Thanks kath, I think I will take you up on that, I'll drop you a pm later or tomorrow.

mar x

Thanks kath, I think I will take you up on that, I'll drop you a pm later or tomorrow.

mar x

no worries hun, take care stay safe in the mean time... xxx

Going to visit today ,and have booked the family room so she can see Marley.

Should been interesting, hope it goes well, but I'm sure there will be some fireworks.

I will pass on everyones well wishes, and let you know how it all went.

marc x

Hope your visit went well Marc.

So sorry that things have slumped further, I really hope this gets sorted for you soon.

sending love

xxxxxx

Archived