Mental Health Forums

Feel Like Im Loosing It

bellaboo

Ughhh think im loosing my marbles nothing makes sense confusion fuzzy head pain. Im always letting myself down i feel like ive lost all confidence and energy. Got important things coming up but im scared i want to run i doubt i can do them at all. Stupid ibs is ruining my life and i cant make it better cos i cant get to grips with eating im stuck i dont know what to do. Was gonna ask for help as i said in my last post but too scared to do that too i want to have normal bowels normal moods and come out of the fog but i really dont know how. When i was throwing up more my bowels weren so bad but my stomachs damaged and hurts to much.

Sorry your struggling hun. Dont have ibs so couldnt possibly imagine how difficult it must be for you. Sorry im not much help atm just wanted to offer a hug ((((bellaboo))) xx

Do you think you have an ed to try and control your ibs? is it easier when your not eating? okay if you dont want to talk about it xx

I had ed before ibs then i started recovery and ibs came along now i have to follow special diet and eat small often but i struggle and anxiety of eating brings on ibs i think all bit muddled really but i remember doc saying you have to get your ed sorted before you can treat or help your ibs. I have stomach reflux too from bulimia. Just feel like crap all the time x

Thanks for listening i struggle to get words out my mouth so its easier on here. I just really wish i could talk to someone bout it all again my mouth clams up when i try i found myself lying through recovery suppose haven fully recovered but not sure that ever happens im not ill like i was just things dont work properly mind and body. Thanks again

I know that feeling hun. I find that my throat dries up and i just cant talk, or i start lying saying im fine when im not. Guess its just what your used to doing. Do you feel like youv got better then? or is it just easier to deal with through time. I think your right i dont think people ever fully recover xx

Well i dont restrict as much as i used too and maaged to knock bullimia on the head part from the odd relapse i dont abuse laxatives anymore but if i didnt have ibs syptoms i think i would still be doing all of the above its like its taken my control away and left me with uncontrolable syptoms. I guess what i mean without stating states is that im not as underweight as i was i still have same thoughts i eat small amounts but will go for few days without that makes a lot of pain inside which it never used to. I dont know i struggle to do my job and i feel like i cant deal with anything im just moaning prob.

its good that youv managed to stop using laxatives and making yourself ill and im glad that your not as underweight hun but extrememly unfortunate that ibs is the result. i think you should be proud of yourself, because an ed is a very strong state of mind, so for you to have stopped, even if it is as a result of ibs is quite a feat. cos i think it might (although what do i know) be possible to do it even with ibs if you were really controlled by it. but thats just me. i think youv done really well. i bet your a lot better at your job an dealin with things than you think hun, i mean it sounds like you have a lot to deal with and you manage that ok. im sorry your in so much pain hun xxx

Thankyou pandora... Im glad im not in that deep dark place anymore i never thought it would end. I dont have much energy in my job which is as a dancer i know i should try and eat i can feel when my muscles cant take it anymore but i cant bare to do it cos i hate myself plus the anxiety of it brings on ibs which makes it difficult to dance full stop and if i eat over certain amount ill throw up but i guess your right ive done ok. Thanks for lustening ill figure it eventually just at mo feel like i want the ground to swallow me up xxxx

I understand the anxiety with eating, ive been told i have an ed. If i eat to much i throw up an i know how hard it is to try an get out of it. No matter how well you think youv done like not done it for a while and youv put on a bit of weight and stopped restricting as much, but it never really goes away. Always comes back an bites you on the ass. Thats why i thin kyouv done really well to get out of it as best you can. Yeh youl figure it out hun. Always here to listen xxxx

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Don't lose your confidence. You have to believe in yourself and you believe that there is nothing to be scared of. You only need strong will power. Every person has to face a bad phase in his/her life. Why are you getting so worried abt it. Just Relax and make yourself busy an some new and useful work.

Vitadigest

Archived