Mental Health Forums

Another Cash Painting

marc-74

Heres another painting of Jonny Cash that I sold.

I was telling Walker about it last night, It wasn't even hanging in the pub for an hour before a friend walked in and bought it.

Oh bum run out of plus points <_<

This as always is brilliant Marc - you have such a great talent and I am in admiration of it xx

marc i love this. I always think of the man in black being really tough when he was around that age, but you've made him look, in my eyes, more human and less 2-D. Well done xxxxxxxxxx

Marc

Love the style

How do you go about selling them, do you just paint them and ask the pub landlord if you can put them up on the wall?

What is it painted on?

Any other ideas on how to sell paintings?

Sorry for all the questions its just that I am a dab hand at painting and would love to make some money from it - doing a job I like doing when well enough.

thanks

Thank you everyone for your kind comments....successful_workthru , I've know the guys at the bar I sell my work in for quite a while, and they help me all they can.If you can get your work into some bars or coffee shops, remember , try and keep the price as low as you possible can for a while ,then after you've sold a few, start upping the price a little at a time.also they are web-galleries like The otherside gallery, that sell "outsider art" , I hate the term outsider art, abut all it means is ,artists that haven't gone down the proper art training rout, and it helps promote people that have mental health issues or have or are in prison or homeless ect. hope this helps a bit,keep in touch and I'll help all I can. let me see some of you work, and maybe you , me and others here can get our work up together at some point.

Archived