Mental Health Forums

Getting Worse

bellaboo

Ive posted a lot lately i dont wanna go in just diff period its getting worse im back to purging im not eating anything but crackers i can only eat that or i get anxiety then it makes my guts bad but tnite guts went bad anyway i had eatem bowl of cornflakes and i had crisps which i think caused the anxiety i freaked out threw up and have just taken laxatives i got important day tomoro i feel like im in a fog cant stop crying now my guts are killing i hope it goes by tomoro

(((((((bellaboo))))))))

Our bodies go into automatic fight-or-flight mechanism when we are not getting enough food. The anxiety when we have not enough food is a hard-wired primitive mechanism to remind us to eat.

Please don't feel bad about eating.

Remember that the food is you doing your best to feel in control, and the control issues are not really anything to do with food. It is like a displacement.

I think you need help with exploring why you feel out of control and the need to use food in order to feel in control. This is not a criticism, as it's not your fault that you feel out of control.

I hope you get the support that you need.

Please try and eat something decent, and this will help your gut, your gut is feeling bad as you are only giving it crackers and crisps.

love sw x

Good luck with whatever it is thats happening today. Hope the day goes ok 4 u. Am really sorry that you are struggling so much with your eating at the moment. Take care xx

i hope things go ok today. i can't imagine how hard it must be for you.i guess it must be so intolerable to have that feeling of fulness in your tummy. if you can just try to remember that it will pass after an hour or so and then you won't feel full. thats probably a lot easier said than done, but just each extra minute you can tolerate it is really good.

take care xxx

Thanks everyone for your comments. Today didnt go great prob worst performance ive ever done i didnt eat anything all day i did try but anxiety took over but felt ok but when i got on was disoriantated guess i let myself down again. Hope ya all are ok and thanks again for your support.

Thanks everyone for your comments. Today didnt go great prob worst performance ive ever done i didnt eat anything all day i did try but anxiety took over but felt ok but when i got on was disoriantated guess i let myself down again. Hope ya all are ok and thanks again for your support.

I know its hard when you eat, but the anxiety was probably there cos you didnt eat, and you went into fight or flight mode.

Please dont feel as if you let yourself down, and am sorry things didnt go your way today.

lots of love sw x

Archived