Mental Health Forums

Got The Job!

Lauren

The better one, with great hours, a 10 minute walk from mine, really friendly people to work with all about my age. They play the radio loud...... the only way I like to work :)

Pay is the same but no late nights or weekends at all. Finished by 3.30pm every day so plenty of time with J! Payed weekly, instead of monthly wich is far better for me! :) :) :)

Only downer is that I feel that my social skills have failed me with the job I have been doing. Think I have taken a real confidence bash there. And I have been having bad nights the last few days which isnt good when I start work at 6.30 am. Guess I will just have to find a way to make sure that I am awake by 5am at the latest for a bit until my brain settles down again.

Laur

xxx

good for you, Lorna, I am pleased for you...

I'm sure it'll work out much better, you'll be much less over-stretched.

congratulatory hugs,

Katie

Great news Lorna,

I think there can be nother more confidence boosting than going and telling a bunch two faced women that while you love their company you have found a far better job. J. will no doubt be over the moon that he sees more of you.

Anyway, many congratulations.

Jane xxx

ohh jane,

How I would love to have the courage to do that.

But I have never ,managed to tell any of my employers that I am leaving.

ohh jane,

How I would love to have the courage to do that.

But I have never ,managed to tell any of my employers that I am leaving.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well this is your opportunity to be very civilised and enjoy being a perfect employee that they are going to have to wave good bye to.

When do you start your new job?

Brilliant :D That is such great news - and not having to travel will be SUCH a boost!

Hopefully now that you will be less stressed your nights will be better as well.

I'm so pleased for you hon.

(((((((((((((((((((((Laur)))))))))))))))))))))

ugghhhhhh.......

This start time is not funny though!

Was up till midnight dealing with a husband strop then awake from 4am as I couldnt sleep.

Archived