Mental Health Forums

Had A Pretty Good Day...

TheHiddenAngel

As the title suggests I had a pretty good day today. Feeling a little better.

Firstly we went to visit my soon to be mother-in-law (this is a good thing as we have a great relationship) then came the surprise....

My fiance decided to take our little princess and myself out for a nice walk and some fun at the park and then off for a special lunch :)

Had a good time just being able to relax and be around people that love me and my daughter for who we are.

Ella even got given a little present :) a new doll and she loves it.

Thankyou. For me I count all my good days and I'm grateful for every happy moment I can have with my princess and my fiance. Makes life worth living.

glad u had a good day - here's to more of them !

and what a great pic - thanks for sharing... it's something to look back on to remember this fab time

xxx

Thankyou. This is one of my favourite photos of her and my fiance.

I look at this photo and it gives me hope that I can get my mh under control...

My princess is so tired from her big day that she went to sleep all on her own and in her own cot... With her new favourite dolly of course :)

I think I have began to realise the calmer and more content I am the better and easier she goes to sleep :)

Thankyou BD.

She is my reason to keep on fighting. To keep on living and to not SH or anything like that. To get help even when I wanna believe I am perfectly fine. I have to show her a "normal" life or as close to it so she doesn't become scared by what she sees me go through day to day.

She is my beautiful little princess that I owe so much to.

not a prob I know how nasty they are my last one lasted 9days...

Do you know what causes yours?

Wow nine days that's bad, did you see a doctor? I mostly get them at night, so I'm thinking my anxiety has something to do with it, I get really anxious at night, on edge thinking someone is gonna break in and hurt me. So not sure but that might be why.

Yeah I had to start on medication. Mine was stess and anxiety and bla bla bla and my neck was out of place...

Thanks cats. My fiance gave it to her and now she wont let go of it :)

Jules meds are kinda helping I have to go to a chiropractor asap for my neck but I'm to scared to go.

Thankyou Emma. It was lovely. A day where I could hurry relax... well relax as much as you can with a 13month old lol.

Archived