Mental Health Forums

A Girls Issue/question

Lily-Bee

Hi girls(and guys that peeking in),

This is not a problem at all but Ive never heard anybody else have this so just wondering if anybody can relate.

A few days before my periods I get very very lovey towards hubby,I do not mean sexual,I mean I tell him how much I love him,I hug him endlessly,when he comes home I get all excited :)

I always love him but those days its really intense. He always laughs and says;your periods are coming!

Pretty weird huh?

Lily

I don't think it's weird at all because I think our emotions get heightened at that time before you're due on. It's not something that I've noticed doing myself although I'll be watching out for it now :lol: I am definitely more emotional though. xx

ohhhh lily

sometimes i feel 'extra mushy' towards my pie :inlove3: i mean, i always love her to bits :inlove3: but i have times where i feel somewhat overwhelmed by the love i feel for her, and i get all mushy an kinda stick to her :lol: ... i just kinda cling to her :lol: and, like you, i cant wait to see her if we have been apart, i text her more, i call her more, i just dont leave her alone :D

ima check when i am like this...maybe it is the same thing!

ty!

:)

I've been thinking a bit more about this and no it's not weird. During this time I usually want to bash my head against the wall, pull my own hair out and sit and cry so I just think that this is really sweet :) xx

That is very sweet indeed :wub:

In my experience, I've always been lamented for being a very frustrating individual to be around.

Thus, it's most heartening to see an example of true love in this day and age :) x

Archived