Mental Health Forums

2Hours Sleep In 6Days/nights

TheHiddenAngel

I guarantee that this sleep issue is part of the reason I have had such a bad week...

It's been documented that since birth I have been a terrible sleeper most nights sleeping 3 hours or less...

I'm on seroquel xr 300mg plus tamazapam 10mg... for awhile they uped the seroquel to 800mg but it pretty much put me in a coma (not just sleep but yeah literal coma) which as you can imagen isn't a good thing....

Since then I have tried no meds and herbal ones. I've tried exercise. I've tried everything...

I'm constantly tired I just can't sleep...

I had years like that is was terrible. I have a good routine and meds now that actually work but I still remember that terrible tiredness. ((((hugs)))

i have a rather good routine well the best you can with a 13month old... she sleeps all night so you think it would be easy with how much she exhausts me through the day but nope no luck at all :(

They had sleep clinic monitor me when I was in hossie for 2weeks under a psych admission. Psych got worried when they realised I hasn't slept in a week...

All sleep clinic people could say was up the seroquel....

They actually had the audacity to say we don't have time for psych patients...

Everyone has left it at that... 19years and no one has found a solution. My gp is good. Keeps researching and looking into everything for me.

Ah hun thats awful. Have any alternative therapies helped? Massage, Indian head massage, acupuncture, reflexology? Hope you get relief from this soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Massage (specially head massages) has helped but its so costly (its so worth it) and its hard to find time between doc appointments, full time college and a 13month old...

Otherwise I would have one everyday... they help with my migraines too.

Funny thing is I'm so used to it now that on that very rare occasion I do sleep I feel so strange in the morning...

Thankyou all for being so supportive yet again xxo

Get down to your local college!! Students studying beauty and Holistic therapy HAVE to practice on members of the public by giving massages, reflexology etc - they can only do this when tutors are satisfied they are reaching that high standard. They will give you a full consultation, a full professional massage at a fraction of the cost xxxxxxxxxxxx

Archived