Mental Health Forums

Writing In A Different Style...

Villan

does anyone else just suddenly get the urge to just write stuff

not stuff that makes sense, just words... maybe just stuff in the head.

like a running commentary... sentences and phases and sometimes single words...

i guess there's a few cos i know there are threads on this, but here is the main question...

does anyone else write in a completely different style that for normal handwritten stuff...

i myself write backwards - you know, mirror writing - like leonardo da vinci

writing right to left on the page, readable through the back of the paper if you hold it up to the light...

i know it's not a privacy thing cos i live alone and dont really (well ever) have visitors...

and i cant even remember learning how to do it - it's just something i have always done since i was at school...

not that it bothers me, was just doing it a bit ago, and i wondered if anyone else either wrote backwards or different to normal when they just write words and stuff out of their heads...

thanks for reading :)

just me then :( no matter... like i said it doesnt bother me, just wondered if anyone else done summat wierd like this...

anyway... thanks to everyone who read this anyhow...

not just you hun, at all

I dont mirror write, but yes sometimes words just flow onto paper and they arent mine, not sure that the same thing you mean.

Just a question... are you left handed? When I was young my friend always wrote from right to left and they said it was because she was left handed, dunno otherwise hun, but it is interesting

huggles and stuff xxx

sorry

we forgot this

we have words that pour out and the read and wonder where they are from

not other way round tho

you obv have many hidden talents !!

xxxxxxx

thanks for replying both... i didnt necessarily mean it had to be such an extreme like mirror writing - just something totally different from your normal writing... like writing in big block capital letters or slopey the other way, or like caligraphy...

i think i may be reading too much into this and it is just a quirky thing i do, rather than what i maybe thought could be a way of keeping a distance between me and the words kinda thing... like what you both kinda describe... or i am not making sense at all :lol:

and no DC i am not left handed... i can sort of write with my left hand - but the chances of reading it back are pretty much zero lol...

anyway... thanks again :) xxxxx

• 2 weeks later...

I like to write words in circles, on angles. I like to write from the bottom up, reverse sentences. I also like to read back of book to front, bottom to the top of the page. I like the way words look, like sometimes using longer tall letters and little capitals

I LOVE words

:unsure:

Archived