Mental Health Forums

Assaulted Again!

jades

well lets see i woke up at 330 am went for a fag and there was a patient in the bushes that thinks shes a witch. finally got back to sleep 7 am my door is knocked by a psycho wanting a fag so im then awake. screaming then on from a patient that is like a child with the stregnth of an ox. i tried the staff for help and a prn they couldnt be bothered because hand- over. i then had a friend screamed at for making herself breakfast by the psycho from the bush and i was then assaulted by the big baby woman. she shoved me trying to knock me to the ground from behind. luckily i didnt fall and it took everything i had not to flatten her but she shoved me in my back where im already injured and i reported it and still i'm being blanked by staff. i'm still getting bullied and i called to report to police, where am i in hell?! i cant take it anymore!

((((jades)))) so sorry you going thru this esp when its supposed to be a safe place, i hope you can get some peace soon.

Can you not speak to your - forgot what u call them - the ones thats assigned to look after you about whats going on, if not the head of dept ??

i know from experience tho theyre not nice places.

hope you can get out soon xxxx

Jades that sounds so awful, how could anyone put you in a place like that, how is that going to help you get better? I hope the police can help you, the staff sounds awful.

you obviously do have internet access tho, have you tried searching online for other ways of getting help like shelter and the cab?

hey thanks everyone, i got a lil done but its nowhere near enough. they agree this is not the place for me mental self. only problem is the guy to sign me off wont come in till friday! gggrrr! got medical doctor to look at me girly bits having a very painful problem that clearly was not the delusion i was told it was for the last 2 weeks! at least i get pain meds cream and eardrops for my deaf ears from the shouting, erm maybe i should stay deaf hmmmm?! god almighty ive never seen anything like this place! i'm at best riding the lorazapam blue to stay sane not keeping me sane i just dont care as much. so hiding in the computer room is the only place not to be attacked tah music class yeah freedom!

I have been an in-patient myself and it was a horrible experience.

Maybe a mental health advocate can help you. You might want to try these people: http://www.afmh.org.uk/. If they don't cover your area they should be able to help you find the right service. As far as I know, you are entitled to an advocate and its a free service.

Sorry you are in such an awful place. It makes the one i am in sound like a hotel.

Do you have any occupational therapy there to relieve the boredom, i have been in 8 months and am now climbing the walls with wanting to be discharged.

Hope you are out soon.

scally xx

tried advocate left message no answer, arrg me hearty scally...mes too send the boats out capn ! hears *cartman singing come sail away "! i went to music theropy n had a percussion jam session. the teacher was a professional musician and she said it seemed like i had been doing it my whole life. *dusts off collar* yeah i was good wink* do i smell a tour asking me to join lol?! green day mayhaps ?! it was good for me but only half an hour then back to hell. saw a physical doctor n got meds sorted but had a near breakdown and had to have lorazapam again. hopefully everyone is well drugged up now and the psycho fights are done for awhile. think most of them have been sent to their rooms with a pill lets hope 7 . i asked an old woman if she was ok n had my head nearly lopped off. i cant see a consultant till friday to get out of here or leave. have no idea how im gonna last but marcs brief call and trip out to drop off a few bits gave me the warm fuzzies so im trying to cling to that. mum rang as well .i'm now on tons of pain meds and prn lorazapam so right about now i could be set on fire n don't think id flinch %) ooo i've never seen so much different insanity in one place so small before it's definitly not fun! almost got in a fight twice today as well. so when do i get my black belt or heavyweight belt anyway, think i earned em! thi kickboxing champ, jo xxxx i miss my marcy and marley but the fighting keeps me from getting too soppy. its too damn quiet think we may have a big eruption soon. braces myself. xxxx

ps catsmother ur avatar is freaking me out not in a bad way but i cant figure if thsat u in a costume or a real cat...ok i said that out load, clearly section 3 her lol xx

ps catsmother ur avatar is freaking me out not in a bad way but i cant figure if thsat u in a costume or a real cat...ok i said that out load, clearly section 3 her lol xx

:lol: yes you did say that out loud! bless you - it is a real cat, it is my cat Rosie and she is all cuddled up in her daddy's coat - she was there for ages! xxxx

hahaha oh dear she'd plotting to take over isn't she watch that cat may formally belong to the bad guy in inspector gadget lol ! :)

We too have music therapy, i dont go as i feel the noise sets off too many triggers for me. I have been taken off my chlorpromazine as the voices were getting stronger with their demands. I am not allowed benzo's anymore as it took ages for me to gget over the withdrawls. I have quetiapine on prn which really isnt doing alot, its not at a theraputic dose yet bt the cons is one of those who doesnt like medicating BPD patients. If she lived with it i bet she'd be screaming for meds. Our ward is relatively settled most of the time, its usually me kicking off any how i have a meeting today with my core team to arrange my next home overnight leave. jades sorry for rambling i just wanted to let you know your not alone. X

ffs now i got my stalker threatening to kill me! she cam at me and i raised my cuppa n told her id gladly put it thru her face! staff cant be bothered to keep her away from me so i called 999 still have to stay here wif this bitch told staff if sh bothered me once more i would not be responsible for the things that happen to dis bitch!!! linbering up again now thats 1 attempt on my life i got no marks earlier she was fucked moved here 1 assault didnt retaliate but this one i will fucking hurt! not sleeping tonight or anytime cuz she knocks my door constantly n is a herion addict commenting on my weight fuck her she just wants drugs and my money n shes gonna get my foot in her face footy hooligan in effect , again! goooners!

guess what?! had my dvd player stole outta my room while i was sick all night i fucking hate this place! grrrrrr psycho games f off! doing my head in!!!

Jades,

I'm so sorry you've got things so fucking tough right now. Really feel for you sweetheart. I too wish I could come rescue you.... Emma, get your coat, we've got a mission. Oh, how I wish that I could J hunni, that place sounds like a waking nightmare.

I've tried to reply to your text several times, but it won't let me for some unknown reason. I will keep trying hun.

Glad you're holding your own, but hope it doesn't come to having to physically defend yourself again, i hope a few choice words will be enough to keep them away from you.

I'm sorry your dvd player has been stolen - that's disgusting. Have you reported it? I really hope you get it back soon hun if you haven't already.

Here for you, sending you love and strength,

your lil sis.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks sis i sorted em all out last night with a shoelin showdown high moon lol n dvd player majically reappeared. btw i get to voluntary now but will still miss my birthday :( oh well off to fight again :) xxx

I'm glad you are still fighting jades, only consolation at all is you are able to take care of yourself but you shouldnt have to do that!

I dont think the site has a todays birthdays anymore but i know its august 13 so hopefully someone can put up a thread for you. I hope your birthday brings you some happiness even tho you are literally not in a good place :(

Archived