Mental Health Forums

Nothing That Amazing But Good For Me :)

catsmother21

Yesterday was a relatively good day for me.

I felt better physically than I have done in a while and that helped to make me feel better in myself.

I have also been recommended to a forum for ME/FM sufferers and I created a new account and have had a very warm welcome. There's lots of information there and I think it is going to be really helpful. So I'll be able to do my 'moaning' about the ME on there and not here because I was feeling that it wasn't really appropriate to post so much about it on here with it being physical stuff and not MH stuff although it does affect my MH.

I took things slowly yesterday but still managed to get quite a bit done in the house which made me feel better.

So, yep, nothing that amazing but it was good for me :)

Its incredible, isn't it, how when you feel better physically the MH stuff improves too, and visa versa.

I'm glad you had a good day yesterday, and hope the ME site helps xx

I am glad you found an ME site, because although I do want to be supportive and I definitely care, I don't feel useful in that aspect. I felt you still were not getting what you needed and that was affecting your ability to feel connected and supported.

Pleased it is looking up :rolleyes: sending love.

I don't mind if you post about your ME, physical problems can have such a big effect on mental health but its good youve found another site with people who really understand what its like and have experienced it.

I'm really glad you are having a good day and feeling better

Archived