Mental Health Forums

For Villan

fedup!

Missis!!! Can't believe you posted this - I've had it on repeat for DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!! Well in xxxxxxxxxxxxx

as i said on the music thread, this was the first record i ever bought... and tehre was me thinking that noone would have ever heard of it, let alone had it on repeat for DAYS

OMG...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

so both of you.... what was the first record you both bought ?

catsmummy - i owe u a "like" cos i run out :(

xxx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vGpdM3qG84

Ah pants Villster..........my usual good taste in music lets me down here!!! My first record bought with my own money was indeed the Wee Papa Girl Rappers!!

Actually - I'm happy with that! Tuuuuuuuuuuuuune!! In a brand new fash-ion in a dance hall style we rule! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS but oh - the lotus eaters - the singer's beautiful voice makes me weep. What a stunning song xxxxxxxxx

My teenage years are rather hazy - blocked most of it out I think but I can remember my first cassette which was Blondie - Parallel Lines. Was always more of a reader than into music. xx

yup - i had all of them... and more

and i loved Nick Heywood too and simon crowe and phil oakey and glen gregory and and and and...

and my audi supplier here is a relative (albeit distant) of nik kershaw :)

i am also going to go now before i tell yuo that my all time favourite group is the boomtown rats

*runs and hides*

yup - i had all of them... and more

and i loved Nick Heywood too and simon crowe and phil oakey and glen gregory and and and and...

and my audi supplier here is a relative (albeit distant) of nik kershaw :)

i am also going to go now before i tell yuo that my all time favourite group is the boomtown rats

*runs and hides*

:lol::sofa: I can seeeeee yoooou behind the sofa lol

There's another band that I'm trying to think of but can't for the life of me remember their name. There were 3 of them in the group - one guy had red curly hair, one guy was black and the woman had high blonde hair shaved on the side. It is on the tip of my tongue but won't come to me - do you know who I'm talking about?

There's another band that I'm trying to think of but can't for the life of me remember their name. There were 3 of them in the group - one guy had red curly hair, one guy was black and the woman had high blonde hair shaved on the side. It is on the tip of my tongue but won't come to me - do you know who I'm talking about?

thompson twins ?

thompson twins ?

Yep that's them just had to google 80s bands and just found them

and embarrassingly enough - THIS was the song i had on repeat for most of 1985..............

and it is probably still my favourite love song of all time

ignore the video - i couldnt find any decent vids of it...

Jeeeez, the 80s have alot to answer for *sigh*

Archived