Mental Health Forums

To Make Matters Worse

ragdoll

to make matters worse i now have microplasmic pneumonia with something else growing they dont know, they thought tb, they thought legionaires, they really dont know all they know is its not nice and its making me feel like shit. but im managaing. i gave brad the flu so he feels shit. and now but prob not as a result but because of the girlfriend im not moving in im moving home to the aunts and uncles. prob a good thing but i was looking forward to the independance you know. having some privacy and living a life of my own a little. but not to be. on monday even though im crook ill be back to looking for my own place and trying to work at the same time. its probably gonna kill me but i need the money if im to have my own home.

things we do. i do need to watch my depression because its really getting to me. im startting the crying business again and calling my shrink alot crying to him. im scared and it dont help being started on all this new medication. all these changes are scaring me and i really need your support right now guys. my pc is down right now but when i get paid on thurs im bying a new hard drive so it will be replaced and my pc will be up and running better than new hopefully. well as much as you know as id love to babble on here im at the library and ona a time restriction. i got to go.

love yas heaps and miss hearing wabbits and joshs voices please call i need support.

ragdoll

Doll...

We are here for you.

When we are feeling physcially ill it affects our mental illness (or mental health if you want to look on the chipper side). So... my prescription for you is... take extra special care of yourself... this is hard to do right now but make sure you do something nice for yourself several times a day. If we were there we would bring you homemade chicken and noodle soup, give you a nice relaxing massage, a good book to read, some soothing music, and we would peel you loads of grapes and feed each one to you. We would constantly tell you what swell person you are and how much we value you. I know you value friendship so... could you help us out here since we are so far away... could you give yourself the special care that distance denies us from doing... let yourself know that we would if we could.

tc

bets

hehhhehhehheheee i started reading SYBIL hehehheahahha how relevant its a sad and interesting book i recommend it so far. as for the chicken soup, fattening, but homemade sounds yuummmyyyy, id go for it i think even today in 25degree heat. i was taken out for a yummy brunch the sunday morning and it was nice aswell i was surprised i ate it but was told that because he paid for it i had to eat it hahahahaha. so i was told wasnt i. it was nice though. but i was tired by the time we got home so a nice lie in was nice as well, get my drift!!!! budge will.

well got to go silly things to do.

love yas all catch yas soon

ragdoll

Archived