Mental Health Forums

I Suppose I'll Get Started Here

Wallflower

Hello, I've read a few posts on this Introductions part and most people have said something about why they joined this site, but I'm not ready for that, I was reffered by a supervisor Lilly

My names Charlotte, Wallflower was chosen from one of my favourite books (The Perks of being a Wallflower) one of the characters describes the main character, Charlie, as a Wallflower. Its descibed as "A type of loner. Seemingly shy folks who no one really knows. Often some of the most interesting people if one actually talks to them. Cute." And if I'm honest, after reading a few posts here and there, a lot of people seem like wallflowers and I hope I can make some friends

So yeah. Hello everyone

Hi Charlotte, welcome to the site :)

you can say as much or as little as you like in your intro, some people literally just say hi i'm new, some people give there whole life story but theres no rules and no hurry. it can be helpful just being here without talking about things. Lily has probably told you we have the light topics forums so you can get to know is in there first if you like. everyone is very friendly and nice. and yes a lot of us are wallflowers, i definately am!

Hi, Honeyflower, thank you, it will be nice to get to know you too!!

Also, thank you Emma, I can't wait to get to know people in here, I'll check out the light topic forums, I think it will be good for me, I hope we can talk more sometime!

Wallflowers shine more than anyone! Its nice to meet both of you :)

Hhaah we will indeed :lmaosmiley:

Guys you know the chat room, it has like 4 notifications on it but I cant go on? Everytime I click it it says I'm not allowed on, but I have four things?

hey wallflower

glad u joined the forum, takes time to come in and open up, dont worry u will be ready when your ready and dont worry if your not i still dont talk about some things i really want too, but i know when or if im ready someones always here with warm huggs

best wishes

emogirl xxx

Thank you emogirl, that means a lot. I'm settling to this forum quite a lot if I'm honest. I'm hanging in the back ground at the moment but I like it here :) xx

Archived