Mental Health Forums

I Find The Mods Here Over Ambitious.

CaTsEyEs

As the title says. We are all adults there was no need to lock the thread about prank calling last night other than to say "Look at me look at me I HAVE THE POWER". It was a debate, yes it was at times not great but it was a valid debate.

I do think here that there is little intervention needed by the mods I doubt if it was in reaction to reported posts.

I think locking posts should be an absolute last resort, read back that thread and you can see it was not the case at all.

That is not what you said at first cats.

Anyway Josh and I are of the opinion it can remain open,it was a little heated yes but we feel you guys are indeed adults and can work it out yourselves.

Lily

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

* Wonders if this will happen all the time a post gets " Lock'd " Now ... * ... I think Poppy Pop Tart was RIGHT to of Lock'd that post this morning!!!...

Yes I'm sure you are, and why would you think that????????????

Yeah thanks Dice, I knew you didn't really have a point anyway. :)

Oh I always have a point, Unlike you and I say it to the person, Again unlike you!!!...

* Wonders if this will happen all the time a post gets " Lock'd " Now ... * ... I think Poppy Pop Tart was RIGHT to of Lock'd that post this morning!!!...

Yes I'm sure you are, and why would you think that????????????

Because nothing else was to be said on it BY anyone!!! And if YOU need'd it open again, You could of just made a new post, And not a post like this to get attention sweet!!!...

And please can you do something about your signature it is doing my head in. :ninja:

if you dont like her signature there is a lil cross top right of signature area where you can choose to hide Dice's signature or all signature's there...

Thanks Villan, my Lord I can't look at it anymore.

i am sure that mine probably annoys some people too, but that's why there is that facility to hide the signature - it is a feature of the new upgrade that i found this morning and ironically enough was intending to share sometime - but here is as good a place as any cos this thread seems to be getting quite alot of attention ;)

It would be off topic and stop trying to pick a fight m'darling. :)

It would be off topic??? You for real??? You said about it, So, Come on dear what is so wrong with it???... Oh I am not trying to pick a fight at all...

Yes, it is school!

Dice this is not about making a big show and I know that is what you need but that isn't what it is about. I don't think you have the balls to PM me and find the truth out by yourself!

Archived