Mental Health Forums

I Find The Mods Here Over Ambitious.

CaTsEyEs

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, it is school!

Dice this is not about making a big show and I know that is what you need but that isn't what it is about. I don't think you have the balls to PM me and find the truth out by yourself!

Making a big show??? And YOU know that is what I need??? And what makes you think that???... Oh I have the balls sweet!!!...

Then PM me, public showing off is now over honey.

Already have done honey!!!... Unlike you I have the balls to say it on the forum, So people see what I am really like, Unlike YOU!!!...

Already have done honey!!!... Unlike you I have the balls to say it on the forum, So people see what I am really like, Unlike YOU!!!...

tbf,cats wants to sort it out in Pm

Dice you can't goad me in to a public argument that will hurt other people. So Pm me or leave it be.

Fucking hell!!! You really do make me laugh!!!...

What a shock :o , Cat's little back up is here!!!

what is that supposed to mean?

Would you like it in black and white???

You are always behind cats on this place and she is always behind you on this place!!! You both are too much of a fake arse show!!! People see through it!!!...

There is no need for that.You show me where we have followed eachother?So you think I am a fake??Well thank you very much.I am not even going to bother I have tried my best with you.Just because I said "cats tried to make amends with you"You think this?Get a life please.

What a shock :o , Cat's little back up is here!!!

what is that supposed to mean?

Would you like it in black and white???

You are always behind cats on this place and she is always behind you on this place!!! You both are too much of a fake arse show!!! People see through it!!!...

There is no need for that.You show me where we have followed eachother?So you think I am a fake??Well thank you very much.I am not even going to bother I have tried my best with you.Just because I said "cats tried to make amends with you"You think this?Get a life please.

I don't like you and think you are a fake arse!!!... You should of guess'd that by when you add's me as a friend on here, I took you straight off!!!... You follow each other all over this place, Oh and in chat last night too!!!... Yeah I think you're so fake, Oh you're very welcome... Oh please god no don't ever try you best with me, I don't deal with fake people :]... I have a life thank you very much!!!...

You know what you really are paranoid and NEED help.I am not even going to reply to that.

and how many people have left here because of you I wonder,Is that what you are trying to do?It won't work :P

Many people have left here because of me??? And who are them people??? No I am not trying to get rid of you or any one... And as you're a newbie onto this place, How would you know any one has left because of me??? I haven't long start'd coming back on here myself so... You have just shown yourself to be a fake!!!...

I said I wonder PLEASE READ????????

Oh I read it thank you, No need to shout :]... Okay than well no one has ever left here because of me!!! No one can make any one leave this place, Own they can leave by themselves, So no need to wonder...

Dice whatever you need to say here please do so without personal attacking or unfunded accusations.

For one I didn't " personal attack or unfunded accusations * With them, I told them what I think and hell that is not breaking any rules, By sharing your thoughts on people...

Dice you cant call someone fake(name-calling) and imply theyre an old banned member,that is an unfunded accusation.

Lily

Archived