Mental Health Forums

What's Your First Name?

lonelyheartemma

I know lots of people would rather not say there 1st name and thats totally ok. some people want to be a bit anonymous which is understandable, some people see usernames like nicknames and really like being called that, there are probably other reasons too. thats totally ok and i am happy to continue calling you by your username. I just want to call people what they want to be called.

but for some people being called by a name instead of a username can make the support seem a bit more personal. i've always been like that and i'm probably not the only one tho maybe i am!

The trouble with real names is that its so hard to remember everyones name and even if you think you know it its difficult to check. so i thought that all the people who would rather be called by their name than there username could post on this thread and then i can try and learn all the names and call you that instead.

but obviously if you would rather be called by your username but you want to tell us your name anyway thats fine too. or maybe if you are happy with names in posts but not in statuses which are public you could say that too.

obviously if you prefer to be called by your middle name, your surname, another nickname or a name youve always wished was yours you can tell us that name instead :)

you know me already but my name is Emma, also known as Em, Ems, LHE, LHM (M sounds like Em) and anything else you can think of!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I go by Dice, A few people know my " real " name from this place... But I like to keep my name private to people, Unless I feel I want to tell them :]...

I now have several names...

I have my Samaritan name (which I won't share) - everyone in Samaritans calls me this and it is the name I use with callers. So I often get e-mails and phone calls with this name being used - and Pie often answers the phone to 'can I speak to [samaritan name]' lol

My real name is Louise...people who know me call me Lou. I personally like Lou-cifer :P My middle name is Samantha which is what I thought of as my Samaritan name, but 'Sam the Sam' just sounded odd!

And then Pie and ALL her family call me Betty :lol: Well, her mum calls me Bets. Not sure if all her (pies) family know my 'real' name :lol:

I moved from Liverpool and gained 2 more names! :D

I'll call you Honeyflower, fake doesnt suit you at all. sorry if the thread upset you.

Dice is a cool name, I'm glad you got it back. i have seen you called cubey too, i like that too.

Yay another Emma :D i guess sometimes people will have to say Aurora just to make things clear if we are in the same thread but i'll try and call you Emma and i have no excuse for forgetting!

It must be nice having different nicknames from different people, Lou. I know you call Pie Winnie but i'm pretty sure thats not her real name!

I have my Samaritan name (which I won't share) - everyone in Samaritans calls me this and it is the name I use with callers. So I often get e-mails and phone calls with this name being used - and Pie often answers the phone to 'can I speak to [samaritan name]' lol

My real name is Louise...people who know me call me Lou. I personally like Lou-cifer :P My middle name is Samantha which is what I thought of as my Samaritan name, but 'Sam the Sam' just sounded odd!

And then Pie and ALL her family call me Betty :lol: Well, her mum calls me Bets. Not sure if all her (pies) family know my 'real' name :lol:

and i call you crumbs :)

i am Kath

but also known here by chit or chitma as that was one of my old screen names

and some also call me chips

and i call you crumbs :)

And Poppy Pop Tart!!!...

Hiya :)

Wellll, I get called Crip, Crips, or Crippie on here.... some variations on that by a few members, i don't mind :) and thanks to Ross a few people refer to me as Crippie De La [insert something here] :D sometimes get called Star by some of the older members as original username was CrippleAndStarfish, but then shortened it to Crippie as that's what loadsa people called me.

My actual name is Jordan, but I also often get called Jord, J, Jai, JC, "mouthy little git" and "lanky streak of p*ss". I pretty much answer to anything! :) I don't mind

xxxxxxxx

Kath, i remember chitma, i never realised you were the same person!

those last two names are so not you Jai. except maybe the little part, i don't know how tall you are.

ooo an im poppy pop tart as well :lol:

an u iz cubey or cuberetta :D

pie was piuma but i created pie :D

chips, u remember being ninja chips?! :lol:

rory calls me toasticles as well an rossy calls me mctoastie mcfluffington (or summat long thems lines :lol: )

i once was pissed an changed me screen name to 'dieandtakeuwivme' or summat like that :blush02:

i remember that... oops !

no wonder the facility was taken off us wiv the abuse it used to get from u and me and others !!!!!

love this thread and love all the nicknames, lol.

my name aint Christine, thats my middle name and the name i always wanted to be know by, so here my dreams have come true lol xxx

Archived