Mental Health Forums

What's Your First Name?

lonelyheartemma

I was originally going to be called Jake which is much cooler than the name I was given which is Simon but I've learnt to accept my name..

Even though my Dad thinks my first name is a homage to one of his army comrades, I'm actually named after the guy my Mum lost her virginity to :eh:

Corpse, Corpsey, CWP, Meester Pulse, Corpsewithpulse are all fine though.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always wanted a middle name so much when I was younger I used to make them up and tell people it was Diana (after Princess Di).

My name is Gabrielle and it has been shortened to may things- some of which Im not so keen on being called (Gaye - didnt like that one!) Gabby is passable at times. I always wanted to change it by deed poll but never known which seeing I grew out of wanting to be a princess a wee while ago.

(Although I am probably going to be told its something else by someone here!)

My full name is Deborah but I usually go by the name of Debs - not Debbie though if that's OK. That's what I was called when I was younger and when I left home, I changed it to Deborah or Debs and I left Debbie behind a long long time ago. In fact, when I say it now it sounds so alien to me.

When I first changed it to Deborah - people used to automatically shorten it to Debbie and I used to say, "it's Deborah actually" and I think I said it so many times that people started to call me 'Deborah Actually' and that was when I realised that perhaps I was a bit over the top about it and didn't get quite so arsey about it!! Like I said, Debbie, I left her behind me a long time ago.

Hubby has also sorts of names from me ranging from arse face to divvy arse, wierdo and mental tits but all meant in fun though and I do get him back with some of my own!!!

Nice thread Emma - I like it xx

Just wanted to say that I would still like to go by the name of Cats on the forum but I usually put my real name in PMs. xx

I'm a divvy and don't want to reveal my real name but my middle name is Margaret!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

I knew it would be. People with Margaret for their middle name fking rock. Oh yeah.

xxxxxx

oo ye toastaface as well :lol:

hell ye i have the most names :P

the ones you KNOW about - let alone what we all call you behind your back :P

:unsure:

ty cats yayyyyy toasty pants :lol: makes me think of fartin tho haha

my lovely toasty *blush* ♥

and I do go for using Toastikins on occasions :P

x

My real name is Susanne might as well tell as some of you found me on facebook(and no Im not giving my full name or facebook addy).

But everbody Dutch calls me Suus and my English and Ozzie family Suzy or snoozy(because I like to snooze :D )

Lily is hebrew for Susanna

Haaaaaaaaahahaaaaaaa cheers Crippie! Love from Margaret haha xxxxxxxx

DaisyDuck!! Sorry, am thick, never knew you were Dani, was wondering where you had been!! xxxxxxxxxx

PS also loving lily's nicknames.....so if we go for an afternoon nap, can we all start saying 'think i'll go for a snoozanne?' xxxxxxxxxx

I'm Anne-Louise, but prefer Annie, Annie-Lou but please don't call me Anne. Sounds too formal. I do tend to answer to other things like Granny Annie or Fanny Annie or Annie Big Tits as I was known on my boyfriend's phone when we first got together lol! If anyone thinks of anything else let me know :D

I'm Rachael. Most people call me Rach, Rachey or Duck (which is short for Jemima Puddle Duck who was my fave character from the Peter Rabbit series)

Pammy Big Tits and Annie Big Tits, i have a completely different picture of you both in my mind now!

you are too bubbly to be Anne tho now i've said that there will probably be bubbly Annes popping up all over the site and proving me wrong!

And Daisy, i never realised you were Dani, i'm glad i started this thread, its so nice finding out people i thought had gone are still here!

Lily, do you say Susanne with 3 syllables or 2?

Well Annie big tits came from the fact he had more than one Annie on his phone at the time, and that was the distinguishing feature that sprang to mind (i don't think i'm big chested, but most people say G stands for gigantic) lol.

Annie, you are gorgeous! I love your dresses. I do think G is pretty big but it looks so natural. I'm not saying i think you have fake boobs but you know how some people have big boobs, sometimes natural, sometimes not, that just look wrong on them somehow? Yours look right.

Archived