Mental Health Forums

What's Your First Name?

lonelyheartemma

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah i have nothing exciting to add, yous all know my real name,

Some of yr stories about names are hilarious :D

But here i was absinthephrenz, benway, and 1 or 2 personas that only lasted a day or 2.

Just Anne Marie :P xxx

my name's imbria soraya

soraya is my middle name- but i like the way they sound together rather then on their own

i also get called B or B Smiff by my family & close friends, hence the miss smiff. or Bumble Bee by the special people <3

i don't mind what people call me as long as its not something horrible :)

my name's imbria soraya

soraya is my middle name- but i like the way they sound together rather then on their own

i also get called B or B Smiff by my family & close friends, hence the miss smiff. or Bumble Bee by the special people <3

i don't mind what people call me as long as its not something horrible :)

What a beautiful name but then you are a beautiful young lady and so they both go together :)

haha yeah they are natural, may need to sell the black one cause i tried it on to see if it would look ok for a staff party on sunday, and it doesn't fit on my bust anymore :( which reminds me of another nickname, giggletits! it's a size 12 (uk). feel free to leave me a comment on my profile if anyone is interested.

no viviens not my real name name and i've gone off it a bit lately so thinking of changing it to something else.

i use my real name in pm's but a bit wary of using it on the forum in case someone i know finds me and goes through all my old posts. its not likely and i've had pictures up before so i don't even know why i worry about it really :confused:

names can be really personal. once i phoned up about some drama group and all i wanted was to find out about the group, I didnt want to give the woman any info about me, i didnt think i'd had to. But she wouldnt tell me anything unless i told her my name and phone no. I didnt like the idea that she could contact me at any time and know who i was so i refused to tell her and never got in touch again. would have been a disaster anyway, i hate performing for an audience. Its like once i've given my name i've given them part of myself. But I dont feel like that on here.

My real name is Theodore Ermintrude McPaddywack..........

as you can see I didn't get very imaginative with my username...... I'm plain ol Marc

My real name is Theodore Ermintrude McPaddywack..........

as you can see I didn't get very imaginative with my username...... I'm plain ol Marc

Are you Batman by any chance??

I'm Worzel ;) though I have also been called Idiot, Numbskull,and also D*ckhead. I would like to keep my 1st name private if that's okay Yours Sincerley Graham ;)

Archived