Mental Health Forums

Purging *trig*

CrippleAndStarfish

No, i'm not. Nevermind the rest of it, but i've made myself sick several times, yet again.

I thought i'd broken this habit. I thought i'd beaten it.

but no, I stuff my fucking face all day, don't even register what it is that I'm eating. Then go in the cupboard to get some more sugar for a cup of tea, and see nothing but empty packets and boxes. Open the fridge, and it's empty except for the milk and a bottle of wine, when it was full this morning. Same with the freezer. I had 9 days worth of food, all meals meticulously planned in advance, and then other stuff too, and it's all gone. I've eaten the fucking lot, in the course of one day. And it's ended up in the loo, puked up.

Taken laxies too.

Fucking idiot.

Crippie are you still going to the day unit? If you are can you talk to them there about what has happened and if not, please call your crisis team in the morning xx

I've not been going to the day unit since I moved into my own place, no. I was supposed to be going back, but after that girl died, i just couldn't face it, and then other stuff got in the way. They've been bugging me about going back, but to be honest, i think I may end up going inpatient again if i'm properly honest with them.

I'm scared.

xx

Do you think you can manage to get through the night? If not please contact your crisis team now and talk things through with them and see what they think.

Good I'm pleased. I'll be logging off soon sweets but I'll check in with you tomorrow to see how you are doing what support you have been offered. Take care my lovely xxxx

Hi Crip,

I hope that crisis can help you, even if it does mean going inpatient for a while.

Its nothing to be ashamed of- going into hossy, and if it keeps you safe, thats the most important thing.

Love & hugs xxxxx am

thankyou, xxxxxx

I just. Meh. I don't even know, really. I'm just so sick of things being the way they are, but...well, I guess there's one part of my life is over now.

Ughhhhh. head is just spinning, can't get words out properly. Stomach is killing me.

Think I will speak to them tomorrow about what going inpatient would involve this time. I just don't really have much strength to fight any of the bad stuff with atm, so I guess I need some help.

xxxxxx

(((cripsticle)))

Its good you are open to the idea of some help. I used have a piece of toast to settle tummy, or a ginger biccy or ginger tea.(id look on it as medicinal not as 'food').

Hoping you get a nice sleep tonight, take care. love am xx

thankyou hun, I think i'll try that. Don't think am gunna get much sleep tho, but i'll try. love

xxxx

Morning

I hope you've managed to get some sleep and are feeling a bit calmer this morning - was very worried about you yesterday everything just seemed to be spiralling for you. Did crisis get in touch with you? xx

Archived