Mental Health Forums

Back To Being A Mess

dolefulpoet8

So my birthday passed, everything was great... And now everything is back to being a mess. I got drunk and got into a fight wit my friends cousin (thats a male). He wants me to pay for his chain that i popped, but i changed my mind and im not gonna pay for it. He has two of my necklaces.. let him keep it.. I remember him choking me and hittin me.. Thats just drama, he lives right around the corner from me so thats awesome -__- we'll see how this goes... And me and my fiancee are now over. Im upset but so numb cuz of all this overwhelming drama that i feel that im creating for myself. I just dont know that the hell to do with my self... My family is sick of me.. Everyone is sick of me, but im sick of myself, sheesh i have to stay wit myself... And i think the only reason im not crying over my ex is cuz im just trying to get useto being alone, sitting in silence, not reaching out when i feel alone cuz god knows i prolly reach out too much to insignificant people.. Im just sick of being a fool and playing myself and hurting myself.. everything.. idk Im just venting...

Archived