Mental Health Forums

Anyone Had This Said To Them Before?

sparks

My psychiatrist knows, he says I am thinker! Which is good because I don't do much! :lol:

hahaha does he mean over think because i can do that to the point of forgetting everything else for hours/days/weeks lol

Oooooh afraid I may have stumbled across my people :blink:

I've had passing commets like, well..your crazy, or ye but you would respond like that cos your not well, or i expect that from you, cos your ill. It doesn't really bother me, i would imagine it could really upset some people. xx

when my sister doesnt agree with something i say (which is almost every time i speak which isnt very often when shes around) she's like you only think that because your not normal, if you were normal you'd agree! its usually over silly stuff like if someones a nice person or not, not everyones going to agree on that sort of thing.

I have to say people on the whole piss me off! :lol:

You wouldn't say to someone in a wheelchair, "Oh the only reason you don't like fashion catwalks is because your legs don't work".

lol i am sooooooooo sensative to being misunderstood I actually do have something called a moon stone that is only from around the lake district region and its blue/black and a bit sparkly so i hope they look like that when your son fetches them back :lol:

Sometimes I wonder if I just am so contrary so no one will get close or if I actually believe all the stuff I think I believe :blink: But I do do think is and think it strongly, so I must believe it right?

*sparkly moonstone sound pretty

There is no way they have been to the moon, there is no way they killed Osama Bin Laden and I very much doubt they are actually even trying to get Gaddafi . Although they are saying they have now killed his family, I doubt it.

Archived