Mental Health Forums

Hmmm

BlueBells

Hi

I thought i was doin really well, but maybe im deluded. I thought i havent binged for weeks now, but this week at my slimming group i gained 5 pounds :o

I know the week before last i had two kebabs and a tub of ice cream, but this week i have hardly eaten, :/ the week i ate loads i lost two an a half pounds, this week gained, i think it must be from then....hey ho i will not give up, this weight has to come off for sooooooo many reasons, so i am back on plan and feelin focused. wish me luck

breakin free from somethin that has been a problem for 20 years isnt gonna be a walk in the park

Hiya,

I find my weight differs from what I accept as 'normal' with time of month & also anything with yeast in it , bread & stuff, bloats me out. And salt causes water retention too in some.

Wishing you lots of luck & strenght to lose the weight you want. Yeah Other members have followed slimming world and have said how good it is.

You are doing really well if you haven't binged,

Do you get out for walks ? I find it helps the head as well as the figure . xx best wishes, a.m

Thanks for your reply

Oddly the week i lost, i was on my period, and ate loads, was sure i would gain, and i lost lol, I really think this weight gain is back logged from last week,

i hope it will be off next week, maybe not all but some of it :)

hey blue bells, you've done so,so well for not binging and i'm sure that the results of this will definitely show in time.

like you said it prob is a backlog from the week before i think i've had something similar in the past where if'd eaten loads in the past weeks it'l take another week or so for the weight to show on the scales.

also like badkitteh says hormones and water retention can affect weight a lot. so even if you ate exactly the same amount all month you'd be heavier at some points in the month than others.

like you said it won't be a walk in the park but with time, once the new ways of eating becomes a habit it will get easier.

best wishes xxx

Archived