Mental Health Forums

Planned A Healthy Meal Out Of My Lactose Free/dairy Free Cook Book

autism-bpd

I have a binge eating problem as most of you are aware, well my nurses are monitoring me with my food, they had weighed me. We have agreed if i loose a few pounds or a stone a month then they would take me out for a coffee but in the morning bleurgh 9:15am :( not early riser.

They trying to get me in the habit of waking up early and having breakfast at the right time, not at lunch time.

any way i have planned a menu out of my cookbooks and here it goes

Day 1- Gammon and Salad and pineapple, didnt know what a healthy alternative to chips are and wont eat potatoes

Day 2- Lemon Thyme Chicken and Vegetables

Day 3 -Chinese pork strips, with stirfry mix but without sugar and cornflour as sauce. I just use soy sauce and maybe dry red wine in the sauce.

Day 4 Stirfry quorn and veg and noodles

Day 5 Pork Steak with hazelnut and sage crust

Day 6- Gammon

Day 7- Pork Steak

If i dont feel like cooking, i have agreed with myself to only 1 take away a week and no more maybe to subway.

Fruit on my list are strawberries and grapes. Soon when i get into the habit of overcoming my problem i will make a smoothie out of my allergy free cook book.

i havent thought of food for lunch though

he flip,

those all sound really healthy meals. the fruit is a good idea as its a good snack inbetween meals to keep you going.

i struggle to eat breakfast too. i'm never hungry in the morning but always starving later on. i'm sure if i ate breakfast i probably wouldn't eat too much later.

hope it goes well for you xxx

Yum I love strawberries and grapes.

I often have eggs for lunch, they're quite filling and don't have many calories.

I used to have salads a lot as well with lettuce tomatoes carrots avocado etc and a bit of low fat dressing, I find lettuce and carrots and things like that filling but they're nice and healthy as well and you can eat lots of them if you want.

Archived