Mental Health Forums

Stuff You Want, But Cant Afford

hummm_mabbe

Hello

Recently I saw this

$(KGrHqV,!hcE1iPF9FrrBNofs+yBcg~~_35.JPG

It is a John lewis coffee making machine. It costs £800. Eight HUNDRED pounds. It makes coffee. That is all it does.

I want it. I know, its silly. But I do. I want it an awful lot. Thankfully it costs £800, so I will almost definitely not be getting it. However I felt the need to start a thread so that others can share their own unindulgable covetousness in the company of fellow lovely-but-sadly-not-yet-minted folks.

So, what have you been hankering after, but cannot afford? Cars, houses, pools, gold plated GHD hair straighteners .. go mad.

:)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aston Martin DB4GT Zagato - Specifically the one reg no 1VEV - which also has full racing history

A "normal" one of these things would be about 3 MILLION quid - so god knows what this one would cost me...

I guess i will have to satisfy myself with the model one i have... :(

I would love a memory foam bed, rather than a mattress but it would take a lot of saving to do even if got compensation.

I would also love a HD TV, Freeview DVD Recorder

I would love a memory foam bed, rather than a mattress but it would take a lot of saving to do even if got compensation.

I would also love a HD TV, Freeview DVD Recorder

I want a mem foam bed too, soooo comfy

Aston Martin DB4GT Zagato - Specifically the one reg no 1VEV - which also has full racing history

A "normal" one of these things would be about 3 MILLION quid - so god knows what this one would cost me...

I guess i will have to satisfy myself with the model one i have... :(

Schmexy dexy :) Awww model one lol brumm brumm

i really want a rhmm3k.jpg

Oooo you can get one of them for £65, with £35 a mth tariff. Bit pricey on the per month I spose, and its for 24 months. Still, nice phone. Was looking at one of them the other day.

I never phone anyone or text anyone lol. Would be the ultimate irony for a total avoidant to spank loads of money on a phone :)

Is that an overnight flight you are wanting, or literally THE MOON?

I'm pretty sure Rupert Murdoch already owns the moon anyways :(

Is that a particular house you are after emma? Or is it just any nice semi you wanting? I want one of the huge bungalows they have here in aberdeen. Detached, so I can build a music room out the back and soundproof it, then bash away at my drums whooooooo

Archived