Mental Health Forums

Stuff You Want, But Cant Afford

hummm_mabbe

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i also want one of these - russian blue kittie - yes i know they arent expensive, but as i rent and cant have pets cos of that, i would need to buy a house in order to get one, thus making it something i cant afford

Lol whoooo all this stuff :)

How about home cinema? Like, PROPER home cinema...

home_theater_interior_design-736850.jpg

:sofa: How did you get passed my security and get a camera into my house Ross :arrowhead:

Lol whoooo all this stuff :)

How about home cinema? Like, PROPER home cinema...

home_theater_interior_design-736850.jpg

:sofa: How did you get passed my security and get a camera into my house Ross :arrowhead:

I bribed the levitating penguin at the front gate and then used your anti-gravity portal to shimmy across the ceiling whilst you were watching your unicorn give birth to an honest politician :)

A beautiful fresian horse, I can't afford one, have nowhere to put one and can no longer ride due to knackered hip - so really can never ever have this :(

Is that a particular house you are after emma? Or is it just any nice semi you wanting? I want one of the huge bungalows they have here in aberdeen. Detached, so I can build a music room out the back and soundproof it, then bash away at my drums whooooooo

any nice house would do me! It doesnt even have to be a semi, i just looked for houses for sale in cardiff and thought this one looked nice! detached might be even better. actually i'd be happy just with a nice flat but this is my imagination so i might as well think big!

I would like to be able to afford driving lessons, and then the car and the costs to run said car. I wouldn't mind a white mini convertable

215121298_b660ad8cc8_o.jpg

I would love a memory foam bed, rather than a mattress but it would take a lot of saving to do even if got compensation.

I would also love a HD TV, Freeview DVD Recorder

I want a mem foam bed too, soooo comfy

it is because that i have whiplash and the normal beds and mattresses cause so much pain. I even slide down my bed every day with the mattress

I would buy the New York Yankees and run them into the freaking ground. Sure it would get me thrown out of Major League Baseball, but it'd be worth it.

this place looks so calm and relaxing if ever won the lottery, i would buy a place like this in newyork, and turn it into a place for people with MH problems, where they can come and get massages and beauty treatments for free

1z1wgb5.jpg

this place looks so calm and relaxing if ever won the lottery, i would buy a place like this in newyork, and turn it into a place for people with MH problems, where they can come and get massages and beauty treatments for free

1z1wgb5.jpg

awww how nice :)

I want to live there Jules! Can I help with the massage and beauty treatments? I can do peoples hair too. I think we should all live there. :grouphug[1]: and you can all borrow my clothes and shoes.

Oh i've thought of something else - i would like to buy the resident evil franchise from capcom and remake resident evil 5. In my version, wesker doesn't die and krauser is still alive.

Oh i've thought of something else - i would like to buy the resident evil franchise from capcom and remake resident evil 5. In my version, wesker doesn't die and krauser is still alive.

Hehehehe I like this :)

oooo is there a stable at this mansion - can I come as well and I can have my fresian horse there to look at even if I can't ride it :)

Archived