Mental Health Forums

Stuff You Want, But Cant Afford

hummm_mabbe

oooo is there a stable at this mansion - can I come as well and I can have my fresian horse there to look at even if I can't ride it :)

Thats a good idea we can build a stable near it, so people can go horse riding and you can keep your pet horses there :)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oooo is there a stable at this mansion - can I come as well and I can have my fresian horse there to look at even if I can't ride it :)

Thats a good idea we can build a stable near it, so people can go horse riding and you can keep your pet horses there :)

Oh thank you :D xx

**packs up her troubles in her old kitbag and smiles, smiles, smiles as she heads off to live in jules' mansion** xxxxxxxxxxxx

I will help out with cooking, would that be OK jules?

My god, we could have music playing in all different rooms xxxxxxxxxxx

So, just done very quick check on this thread.......so far, we are all living in a mansion together, in New York, with a holiday home by the sea.

We have beautiful horses in our stables, the latest gadgets and phones, ace cars, a home cinema, we also go on holiday to the moon and Brian Cox entertains us playing the harp.

Is perfect!!!! :masked: :masked:

I utterly adore this forum and love every one of you to bits :grouphug[1]: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

a holiday home in lanzarote. its got sun, sea, sand but also volcanoes! which are way cool.

the volcanic landscape is amazing and made think living there must be a bit like living on the moon. apart from the shops, hotels and erm, gravity. but apart from that its probably just the same!

Lanzarote%205448.jpg

primrose hill in london. would really like to live in london again.

i feel a bit sad on this thread but not in a bad way. everything i've chosen reminds me of times when i was really happy xxxx

primrose-hill-by-night.jpg

primrose hill in london. would really like to live in london again.

i feel a bit sad on this thread but not in a bad way. everything i've chosen reminds me of times when i was really happy xxxx

I'd like to live in London at all. I've done NYC, Seattle and DC, and had as much L.A. as I can possibly take without living there, so London would be great. I'd buy a flat, get a band together and rawk.

Actually glad you said, because after I posted I was feeling really down about it too, kept trying to be okay with wanting stuff, but I guess it is an area I approach gingerly still.

wow andy u've lived in some cool places. london is great but i think if i was thinking bigger i'd probably rather go for nyc, seattle or LA!

Sah- that harp was stunning, i can see why u'd like it so much xxx

its prob more the happy/freedom feeling i want which i associate with being with horses or being in those places. hmmm.

anyway, being totally frivolous i would love one of these. i had a go on one in boots and it was lush.

homedics-sbm500ha-shiatsu-one-tp_5770279its a shiatsu back massager thing!

just got here...... all i want and has ever really wanted for real is my two front teeth...... yep no joke lost them when i were little but would like to have some new ones ...... so if ya listening lady luck .... can i have some nice teeth please :D xox

its prob more the happy/freedom feeling i want which i associate with being with horses or being in those places. hmmm.

anyway, being totally frivolous i would love one of these. i had a go on one in boots and it was lush.

homedics-sbm500ha-shiatsu-one-tp_5770279its a shiatsu back massager thing!

hee it reminds me of a penguin :)

Archived