Mental Health Forums

Stuff You Want, But Cant Afford

hummm_mabbe

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, just done very quick check on this thread.......so far, we are all living in a mansion together, in New York, with a holiday home by the sea.

We have beautiful horses in our stables, the latest gadgets and phones, ace cars, a home cinema, we also go on holiday to the moon and Brian Cox entertains us playing the harp.

Is perfect!!!! :masked: :masked:

I utterly adore this forum and love every one of you to bits :grouphug[1]: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And drinking lots of coffee whilst watching movies in a cinema, cuddling fluffy things whilst villan zooms about in her car and folks jet off to lanzarote or new york, and we all keep in touch via our i-phones :lol:

my parents 2nd house relocated up here, as they say can live in it, rent free,and is detached 5 bed, with big gardens, but next to theirs so hubby wont! more importantly would mean we had spare rooms so no excuse on hubby part to let me have another baby, says not enough room in our house! want another baby.

since cant have that, can i have new carpets, a builder to do the decorating as have been waiting 7 years, no joke. and someone with guts to clean out our 3rd room, and reclaim from hubby, so kids can have their own room, decorator would need to do them too.

someone to convince hubby cabin bed WILL fit in small room and what my son wants, and that little un doesnt care bout radiator and that hubby could get to it if needed.

and another rough collie "lassie dog" and a sheltie.

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

LOL moon pie!

Uh i would like a kitteh drinking fountain as well cats. Maybe Santy will bring it at crimbo.

O dear i'm getting all materialistic - i havent bought clothes in an age, a luvelly new wardrobe.

One of those 'roomba' robot vacuums - (but i have a dyson & it does make vacuuming less of a chore)

An to bring stee out for a good night for getting into college again with his exam results.

So are we gonna do youromillions syndicate so we can manifest the future?

An live in a big fukker of a house in NY with a load of animals, sexy musicans, a fleet of cars - i reckon if we won 100m it would be doable :)

Love yiz all xxx

with enough thought and dealing with weird attachment issues (ugh) I figured something else I am okay wanting.

A kayaking trip down this stretch of the Colorado river :cowboy:

apollo 13

its in the title *stuff you want, but can't afford*

you can't buy love ...... but still i only want me two front teeth lol not much to ask hahaha!!!!......... :D

Things people.........you all seem to want things......your's, at least Sahara, is esoteric...........whatever happened to Love??

“Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping.” - Bo Derek

with enough thought and dealing with weird attachment issues (ugh) I figured something else I am okay wanting.

A kayaking trip down this stretch of the Colorado river :cowboy:

Floooooooaty float **splash**

I want a kindle, a new phone, a sodastream, a new house, a new rescue animal etc etc... I can't afford any of it. :crying_anim:

Is that like a doggie that someone abandoned? As in you are resuing it? That would be cute :) Take it you dont mean an animal that does rescuing, like a St Bernard with the little drum thing round its neck? :) Or maybe an RAF rescue squirrel?

I want a kindle, a new phone, a sodastream, a new house, a new rescue animal etc etc... I can't afford any of it. :crying_anim:

Do Sodastreams still exist?

Yes Rory they do. I saw an ad for one on the TV the other day and I said exactly the same that I didn't know they were still going :)

Yes Rory they do. I saw an ad for one on the TV the other day and I said exactly the same that I didn't know they were still going :)

Do they still go pssssssshhhhhHHHHHHH ...FARP?

I always laughed when they made the fartie noise at the end :)

:lol:

*Wonders now if Mr Frosty drink makers still exist*

"Making children incredibly hyper with masses of E numbers since the 80's".

A job in a Formula 1 team.

I'd give anything to be part of it; mechanic, cleaner, photographer, anything. It's my whole world.

A job in a Formula 1 team.

I'd give anything to be part of it; mechanic, cleaner, photographer, anything. It's my whole world.

Eddie Jordan's chief shirt launderer :)

Archived