Mental Health Forums

The 'ooh! Ooh!'/big Fish Little Fish Thread!

fedup!

Alright folks, here it is....

The 'Glowsticks at the ready', all of us in a field at 4AM thread!!! Monster tunes only please, guarenteed to have us mega boogie-ing, hands in the air like we just don't care, gurning.

I'm kicking off with this - anyone scared of clowns, please hang on in there til we get going!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBeBH2G26Ck&feature=related

Also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVhXyjEjmnA

Anyone got any Veras?? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey DB, if you click on the "F" looking icon (4th one in from the top)....Brings you up a BBCode list, click on media and enter your link :)

Sah and Fedup - How do you post two at the same time? The way i'm doing it, it will only let me post one.

Hey DB, if you click on the "F" looking icon (4th one in from the top)....Brings you up a BBCode list, click on media and enter your link :)

Sah and Fedup - How do you post two at the same time? The way i'm doing it, it will only let me post one.

ah! thanks it worked hehe me not v.good with these ere computer things :worried_anim:

I was a bit young to be dancing in a field at the time to these last ones :)

i wasnt :ashamed0005: and i have a heap of vinyl from those days and hundreds of flyers to prove it too :masked:

i wasnt :ashamed0005: and i have a heap of vinyl from those days and hundreds of flyers to prove it too :masked:

w00t :masked:

I remember them coming out and having them on cassette tape, but later danced to them in a field in an Old Skool tent at a festival :D

µ-ziq - Goodbye Goodbye

I just paste the links direct into the reply window

I just paste the links direct into the reply window

Neato! I been doing it the hard way :lol:

Archived