Mental Health Forums

Daily Motivator To Eat Healthy

autism-bpd

I have trouble with binge eating as you are aware, i thought maybe it would be useful to get my motivation going if i post daily how im doing.

TODAY I HAVE DONE WELL

Breakfast- Marmite on Toast

Lunch- Tuna Salad

Snack- Fruit/Sugarfree Jelly

Dinner will be - Chicken Breast, Salad in wholewheat tortilla wrap

Hiya flip

deprived = leaving yourself short,

You dont seem to have eaten much today. I know when i was on diets after a few days i would feel 'deprived' or hungry, and it would trigger a binge.

Best to have a small treat (100 cals- crisps or youghurt or whatever) every day or 2nd day, than missing it .thinking 'i cant have it , :( , then next day thinkin 'sod it, i'm going the chippy' you know?

Your doing well anyway :) Take care x am

not allowed crisps, yoghurts. 1 intolerant, 2 my bingeing will lead me to do it all.

ive had 2 pork loin as they were small, cabbage, cauliflower, carrots, peas, french beans

ii will have jelly and fruit later

any way staff are checking my cupboards and bedroom 3 times a week. But on thursday as im going to cinema will friend for 7pm then im going to pig out on popcorn and fizzy and something for dinner thats 1 day then the rest of the week i eat good.

thanks and thanks for saying well done its really encouraging me to continue. Right now im eating raspberry tony ferguson jelly u can have as many of u like.

i been to tescos tonight, and i bought some gammon so it can last as ive got chicken, pork in the freezer and quorn,.

i also bought malt wheat for breakfast. I bought grapes,apples, pineapple, sweet corn, tomatoes and magazine and i will cut out a picture and stick it on my cupboards

Day 3

Lunch: Chicken Salad, handful of hazelnuts and tea with lactofree milk

For Dinner will be- Gammon, Pineapple with salad.

Snack- Grapes and Apple/Jelly

Day 4 Thursday

Lunch- Tuna Salad

Dinner- Roast pork, with potatoes and vegetables

Day 5 Friday

Breakfast- Bacon, Egg, beans and toast

Snack- Shakeaway

Lunch/Dinner - KFC (woops had a bad day)

Day 6 Saturday

Lunch- (sister treated me to lunch) Salad bar at sainsburys . I had tuna, sweetcorn pasta, with lettuce, tomatoes, beetroot, and this salad called ' 17 salad it has in it ( quinoa, brocolli, apple, beetroot, apricots and cranberries). It were tasty a new one out.

she also bought me some fruit- berries, grapes, mango, pineapple and apple.

Dinner - Chicken Breast, salad wrap

today has been a difficult day and have not managed eat anything but im going to try tonight pork steak with veg and i want chips. but i am so down thinking about my friend

has not had a good week, i have missed out breakfast and lunch this week. I have been bingeing crisps, sweets and chocolate and take away again :(

Archived