Mental Health Forums

"not Pretty Enough"

Wallflower

Hey, I know a lot of people on here feel like theyre not good enough, not pretty enough, not skinny enough... the list goes on. I'd kind of like to try something with all of you

I dont like my body either, so I know its probably not going to be easy to do and most of you might even ignore this post completely but I'd like you to try

Say something you like about yourself say as little as you want about it, or as much

It can be about how when you smile, you get little dimples

Your thighs, your hair, your eyes. It doesnt matter, just find something that you like

But one rule, you cant say that you dont like anything about yourself - youre all beautiful

I'll start off... I like my legs :)

• 2 months later...

There isn't much I like about my body either, but I like that i'm intelligent, That I have alot of love and I care about others, I like that I have a brilliant imagination and creativeness.

I guess I have a good liver, it seems indestructible! I guess the only thing I like is my fingernails as they grow to a good length, though they are breaking alot recently!

I like this topic.

There isn't much I like about my body but I do like the length of my legs (33 inches) and I like my hands and back.

YE GODS!!.....tall for a girl!! :D :D

This is hard. All I could think of at first was my sense of humour but as that is not my body I will think of something else.....hmmmmm ....thinking....................I like my hair (when I wash and dry it properly!).

Good topic.

Archived