Mental Health Forums

Writing With Logan :')

CrippleAndStarfish

So, Logan's had some difficulty with writing, it's something he struggles with, and also something that he's not been too keen on until the past couple weeks or so, and every oportunity he gets now, he's scribbling away, practicing, cause he wants his writing to be "neat and tidy so i can be an author" :')

So tonight, I got to nana's and was only there 2 minutes before my mum came round... My nana had told her i was nipping over, and they were in the area anyway with Logan in the car and he said he wanted to come see me for a bit, so mum dropped him off while she went to Tesco.

We sat with a whiteboard and practiced some reading sentences i wrote, and he practiced writing some too, and i wrote a sentence at the top of it saying "I love you Logan" and then went to make a cup of tea. I came back and this was written underneath, and when i walked in the room he went "surprise mummy!!!!"

I had to share, as his writing is really improving, and he was so proud of himself, and i'm proud of him too, and it made me blub rather a lot. :) (please excuse terrible photo - my phone is in a bit of a sulk with me and the light on it decided it didn't want to work)

xxxxx

aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww that is too cute...

also blubbed - but in a good way....

thank you so much for sharing that with us xxx

:D *flaps arms and blubs some more*

I've just received a call from my mum's mobile, answered and it was logan all sleepy-voiced.

I said "you should be asleep, what're you playing at, monkeyboy?" and he went "well, ihadadreamand and i had a dream.... i hadadream that you were my best mum. and youknowwhat!!! you are!!! so nightnight"

LOL

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

((((((((Manja))))))))

It certainly makes a change from how he was t'other day - decided that he didn't want me to have another biscuit, so he kicked me in the face, made lip bleed, i'm sat there panicking over it, and he just went "ermmm, well... i guess you won't be having that biccie then..." and scoffed it.

xxxxxx

that is so, so sweet, bless him. i'd be blubbing everywhere too and was on the verge of it whilst reading this xxxx

Archived