Mental Health Forums

2.21Am And I Got A Bit Hyper

Wallflower

So like it says its 2.21am...22 now :D

I'm not tired

Unfortunatly this happens all the time and I never sleep, then I'm grumpy

But right this moment I'm on a great buzz

I just got my school timetable, I'm rarely in school (finish at lunch most days) and one Wedensday every two weeks I dont have to be in, this gives me time for more exercise and its nice

I'll also have whole afternoon to revise for my resits which makes me more than happy

Although I had an amazing law teacher, now I have three, two I've never even heard of!

I've been sent back to the psychology teacher that I hate, we had a battle constantly through the last year

And my english is pretty much the same so I'm glad about that

So overall not that bad :D

I'm just randomly happy at this time

I hope youre all sleeping well or having a good day so far!!

I went to bed at four am haha, probably not a good thing because I woke up at eight but I dont mind, I'm still happy. I watched the notebook for the first time and cried my eyes out though. But still happy :D I hope youre feeling good too!!

I am feeling quite good today thanks - have done for a couple of days now :)

I've got the Notebook on the shelf to watch, my brother and sister-in-law recommended it to me and they said to be prepared and have a big box of tissues to hand!! Must get round to watching it.

And, so pleased you're still happy and long may it last :D:masked: xx

I'm happy youre happy, i hope the feeling stays with you

happiness can come for no reason just like depression, its nice :)

I hope things go better with the psychology teacher this year

Thank you Emma, I'm going to try harder with the psychology teacher this year because I really want to take it in university and it was my lowest result this year. So hopefully if I'm nice to her from the start she'll give me extra lessons as I need to resit haha :3

I hope youre having a nice day Emma! xx

Archived