Mental Health Forums

2011 Rugby World Cup

marc-74

For any sports fans fed up with watching over payed wussy footballers fall down like they've just been shot. Good news, the 2011 Rugby World Cup starts in the morning.

Can't wait, been waiting ages for this to come around. Kicks off with the home nation New Zealand v's Tonga,

I hate Rugby only because I don't understand it LOL, I probably will watch England though.

BLASPHEMY :bottom:

I suppose it can be a bit off putting if you dont know the rules, but watch a few games and you'll soon pick it up.

Whats the difference between England and a tea bag, a tea bag stays in the cup longer :lol:

England game on now,

Are you kidding me.................England have NO business wearing an all black kit, The All Blacks ....you certainly are not. as Argentina are proving right now

Ireland v Australia tomorrow,

I was at the Quarter final game between these two at Lansdowne Road in 1991, we lost by 1 point, Australia went on to win the cup.

I missed watching hte first England match live due to the timing (I cna't get ITV over here and wasn't sure whioch bars would be open and showing it). I am hoping that I will have enough courage to go on Sunday morning to watch the Georgia game.

I am just hoping that they play Toby Flood instead of Wilkinson this time, missing 4 kicks at goal is just unacceptable.

I missed watching hte first England match live due to the timing (I cna't get ITV over here and wasn't sure whioch bars would be open and showing it). I am hoping that I will have enough courage to go on Sunday morning to watch the Georgia game.

I am just hoping that they play Toby Flood instead of Wilkinson this time, missing 4 kicks at goal is just unacceptable.

And hopefully they wont make complete pricks of themselves and put on the right kit this time...........England wearing all black hahahaha

And hopefully they wont make complete pricks of themselves and put on the right kit this time...........England wearing all black hahahaha

Totally agree. The black kit was just wrong on so many levels.

I prefer football, as i'm welsh thats wrong on more levels than englands black kit! I used to like playing it tho except for what it did to my nails.

Wales play Samoa on sunday, i'm quietly confident :)

Good solid demolition of the Russians, Expected the win, but it was done in a very convincing and intelligent way, with more or less the 2nd team playing. Bring on Italy next weekend for maximum points in the group.....quarter finals heres we come.

I love it when a team like Tonga come along with no one giving them a chance...........and they properly put some manners on the French

Archived