Mental Health Forums

Does Anyone Else Ever Feel Like This?

blackdagger82

Hey Jamie

It was fine, spent more time waiting then actually with hte placement guy. He just looked at my spread sheetto make sure that I was actively looking for work and booked the next appointment for a months time. Sis take a bit of explainng as to why a teacher with 6 years experience is finding it hard to get a job thanks to language barrier.

Thanks for asking.

Other then that I haven't been out much, read a couple of books and tried to work on the book. but finding it hard to motivate myself without a deadline. Also sleep is still all over the place.

Hope you are ok

BD xxx

Balckdagger,

Good to hear, and your in a bind at the moment so don't let it get you down. You will find a job and it will be better than the last. :) DId your meeting with the Lawyer go ahead too? I hope you managed to tell them about your last employers maneuvaring with your friends and colleagues.

Sorry you are not sleeping as normally have you thought about maybe putting together a plan for your book so you could maybe have a reason to get up sort of 9-11 book, 11 - Cup of Tea and a Biscuit. :D Its not so easy I know.

I'm alright, surviving thanks.

Jamie

xxx.

It did go ahead but it was a very short meeting to show me the letter that she sent the school.

I mentioned about the maneuvaring with friends and colleagues and she has said to ignore it. There is no way that the school can tell the staff who they can and can't see outside of their working hours. It would only be an issue if I was under suspension or investigation. But if the case did go to court then it would be something else to bring up.

I might try a timetable thing. I think thats why I went into teaching anyway was having a fixed routine. LOL

Archived