Mental Health Forums

only1amar

Okay. I'm new here. Found this site by accident while doing research. I'm not sure what to expect by getting involved with this, but I'll take a chance anyway.

I'll start by telling you a bit about myself: My name is Mary Ann. I am a divorced 46 yo w/ 2 daughters (Lisa-25 yo & Donna-23yo.) and I am a Lesbian. (I know that may be TMI but I'm a str8 forward person). I am going to school for graphic design but have my doubts about it even though I'm doing well w/ my grades.

I've been diagnosed w/ Major Depression & BPD. Been in treatment for a couple of years. On medications & in therapy. Constantly struggle w/ impulses to self-injure. Most of the time, life really sucks and I don't want to be here. I've been working real hard for a long time to get my life str8nd out. I don't wanna lay out a sob story but that's the way it is. So, I'll stop here.

I just thought it may be helpful to connect w/ people like me, I don't know. Guess I'll wait and see...

Only,

Welcome! You will find many people with similar experiences to yours to share with here. Also, many people that care and are happy to listen. I'm looking forward to reading your posts and maybe meeting you in chat!

Where are you located? It makes a difference because of the large differences in time zones.

bets

Hello Mary Ann,

Nice to meet ya...Looks like you have your plate full with diagnosis much like I do....You will find alot of support here and meet many friends here. I am looking forward to chatting with you soon. HUGS!!!!!! :wub: :wub:

Archived