Mental Health Forums

Proud Of Myself

bellaboo

Went to a family (not my family) bbq today i ate a chicken breast and small piece of fish and a liitlr potato this is a lot for me in one go and i felt weirdly comfortable i dont ever eat out or in public. In the morning i had a real fit got myself into a state think because i was anxious bout it but told myself to snap out of it and after two hours managed to sort myself out and get on train with my boyfriend. I wouldnt usually go but lately my boyfriend has said how happy it would make him.if i went to those things with him and be able to eat out i adid it for him i feel prpud and because we were just talking after it distracted my thoughts of feeling full. I haven felt that feeling of being full and normally satisfied for so long and although im concerned about it now at least i did it. Hope everyone ok. Just wanted to share something positive i am little terrified of what i have just donr and what might happen if i carry on but im just going to try stay positive. Even my belly doesnt ache like i usually constantly does xxxx

Thankyou starry. Me too i really wanna get sorted now really do its been too long and like my boyfriend says its like im possesed and hes lost the girl he feel in love with... So maybe this time it will be different last few weeks of anguish and him and others confronting me have made me realease how how i think and see things really must not be real so im not gonna rush but gonna try harder than i have before. Xxxx

Hi Bellaboo

do you have access to any support - pdoc/counsellor? Now you have started the road to recovery it good if you can have all the support that is out there (and here :))

I'm really glad your boyfriend is so supportive

keep up the good work

xxx

Hi not anymore but my boyfriend really wants me to go back to cpunselling as i didnt give it much time before and because i tend to try sort it then just gets out of hand again. I lied last time i went to them and myself dont think i was ready. Thanks for reply xxx

Archived