Mental Health Forums

Starting A Bit Of A Bad Habit

miss.smiff

I don't think it's too serious so i don't know if it's right to post in here or not

Lately i just haven't really been eating properly. One day i'll go off food and hardly eat a thing, then i like turn into a shark the next day and eat EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING sweet fatty tasty and i just can't stop.

I know that it's not good for me and now it's beginning to show... I dont know what to do.

I cant stop myslef... I have almost no self control when it comes to food nowadays... :/

Hopefully (well not exactly 'hopefully' - i hope you know what i mean) Its down to the upsets youve had over the past few weeks and all the tasty food thats so bad for you is your bodys way of craving comfort... and on others days if your anything like me i cant be arsed/bothered/really remember to eat........

all i can suggest is you MAKE yourself go and buy lots scrumy healthy food and make up and menu plan/food diary for a minimum of 7 days.... hopefully by then your body will feel better for it and you'll beback on track...

i often fall into blips like that... crave the comfort then 'one more day of crap wont matter' three weeks and 5lb later....lol....

x

That makes so much sense.

Thank you- i never really thought of it like that. Yes, a food plan seems like a good idea. I love making 'action plans' its just sticking to them i find hard haha

Archived