Mental Health Forums

Bullimia Back May Trigger

bellaboo

Ok so the other day i posted saying i was proud of myself at how my eating was going first time in ages have had hunger feelings and have eaten bits as a result problem is now i feel horrible like ive put loads of weight on svales are banned from house so i dont know how much i have put on but have started throwing up again although i dont seem to be able to properly anymore its like i have no gag reflex and have started laxatives all these things i know wont make me loose weight im just desperate to get it out. I want to not feel hunger again and go back to how i was this is to myuch. Sorry to rant xx

• 3 weeks later...

(((bellaboo))) It is good thing that you started eating, eating a bit will not make you overweight, Don't worry I am sure you look great, you sholdn't feel worse because of it. Here if you need to talk . xxx

((((Bellaboo)))) It's ok to rant and it's ok to put some healthy weight on. Can you contact the eating disorders associtation (if you google it will come up with new name now) they really helped me with bulimia back in my teens and early 20's xxx

Archived