Mental Health Forums

Twisted And Torn

Apollo 13

I like that. It tells you what you need to know really succinctly. Well written.

I like, that what you don't really say, tells me more than I can ever ask, and more than you would ever reveal...............which is mightily confusing, seems all I asked was "hello".....................Once you get your head around that you'll know I am one Crazy SOB................and would dearly love to understand you much more than I do!!...................sometimes the hardest thing is letting go??

Txxx

Brilliant as always T.

j.

xxx.

YOU are such a tart J!! XX

Thanks as always for your kind comments :D :D

Sadly the judge did not agree with your assessment and sentenced me to 100 hours of "p**ssing off the Community" ........I did not disagree with the sentence but celebrated it..........................only 99.9 hours left to P*ss you all off..........(Ooohhh, rub his hands in anticipation, and thinks of the Evil he may do!!

Damn, I love LIFE!! :devil:

Tx

Yes, letting go is really, really hard sometimes. I would love to get to know you more too. You can pm me anytime, always here for you when I'm able. xxx

Yes, letting go is really, really hard sometimes. I would love to get to know you more too. You can pm me anytime, always here for you when I'm able. xxx

Pandora's box...........feel like a challenge??

Txxx

B)

Oh God, is it possible to fall in love twice?!!...................so, how many babies, what sort of house, and holidays, my god, holidays......please tell me you love Cuba?? :D :D

Um.... yeah I'm sure I'd like Cuba, I do travelling or at least I did as a teenager. Have kids and hubbie now though so wandering feet firmly on ground :mellow:

Although I'm sure at some point in this life we will be able to afford an all out massive family holiday abroad for now we are stuck with Blackpool...

Archived