Mental Health Forums

Binging In Public.

BPDgirl26

I'm normally extremely Secretive but lately I'm binging without even realising it. On Tuesday I was eating dinner with my son and suddenly I was sick all over my plate, I looked down and I had demolished the food.

Thankfully my son was too engrossed in toy story to notice.

I'm so sick of this, waking up to find an empty fridge and vomit in the sink is bad enough but now I'm doing it around people? Wtf.

Sorry just needed to vent.

Hi lois, sorry for the delayed reply, I've not been online much. Do you mean the original trigger? Or what made me binge recently? I'll answer both, I first started as I wanted to punish myself and hoped it would stop unwanted attention. Lately I seem to dissociate when I binge, I rarely have memories of it, but the reasoning is the same "I'm ugly, so eat" x thank you for your kindness. Xx

Hi BPDgirl26,

Bulimia's crap aint it?

I think I have misunderstood, did you throw up by accident on your plate? Have people said anything about it? You said you were disassociating when you were doing it and you have little memory of it. My heart goes out to you! Loosing time through disasociation is pants and not being fully in control must be really hard work. I've never experienced this and wish I could give you some advice- thinking of you ((HUGS)).

Don't aplogise. VENT AWAY!!!

rUFUSmoo xx

You don't need to apologise for venting. I understand how difficult this is, I have similar problems and sometimes remember doing it sometimes I don't. I wish I knew what to suggest but am struggling a lot with it myself at the moment, just wanted you to know you are not alone. Hope things have improved a bit since you first posted, hugs xxx

Archived