Mental Health Forums

I'm Back!

Roses

Hi there, won't be around as much as I used to be but just to let you know that I'm kinda back again following my discharge from hospital and feeling much better. So posted as a newbie for those who don't know me and those who do. Will take me a while to get orientated around here again as it's changed a lot but it looks much brighter and easier than my mobile phone anyway. Rx

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :)

glad u is on the mend, take it easy hun... u have been much missed and always with love

(((((((((((((((roses)))))))))))))))))

xxxxx

You sound a lot brighter Roses! Good to hear from you, let us know if there's anything we can do for you on here xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks everyone. And RAWK! back at ya McRossington . Having a bit of a whirlwind clean and tidy of house whilst Muminlaw away this week and we going to have to chat with her too but that will all come in fullness of time. Basically had my first bad day last night and cried a lot and said a lot of stuff needed saying as tbh I'm bored silly these days as I'm so much physically better and get treated like a china doll round here which sounds nice only it isn't. But hey ho, am talking which is major change and didn't SH and feel better this morning! x

(((((Rose))))) Glad you're feeling better this morning.

It's not nice being treat as though you could shatter at any given moment, i'm glad you were able to talk about it.

xxx

Archived