Mental Health Forums

I'm Back!

Roses

Roses!

A big welcome back to you! So glad that you are approaching the better side of this trauma, but don't ever....dare....lose the crazy bitch!

I love crazy bitch Rose!

No. Gun. Have completely fused both parts of now which is why called crisis sat 10pm is. They said call Sun and now up to my cpn but 4 days and no call. Got dr malik thus they prob thinkin but why should i have to wait like this?

Welcome Back, Roses xoxoxo

4 days without a call is freakin lame. It is unprofessional and rude. I hope you get the care you need today.

love,

cat

Hooray!

Glad you are on the mend physically - I know it was nasty and a long way back.

Hugs for all the rest...

Mousexx

:welcomeani: BACK!!! :lmaosmiley:

Thanks guys. Today I feel more positive as managed not to have a majoe episode yesterday for first time in ages and have had plenty of good sleep too. Yay for better days! xxx

Welcmoe back Gemmy xxx Yes, it continued and last night was even better still. I am remaining optimistic. Thank you all for your support and huggles xxx

Great to see you back sis,

Really hoping my fav hippy gets back to her best (and it's clear to see you a fighter, and are well on the way)

marc xxxx

Thanks big bro xxx had a much better day following a much better night's sleep again but then went all tits up just before school run and I was threatening to not be here when he got back and all sorts - just went completely nuts and threatened to leave and all sorts. Thank goodness mother in law was here as think was triggered by sun lamp being on for an hour or so and was completely out of it (unconscious for a long time) and was physically ill too (sick twice and disorientated in general) I'm really scared now as she is going back tomorrow until Sunday. Then she is back for a week with no promise of return after that! I know we have to cope and I need to be strong but I just have no idea what is going to happen or what I am capable of.

Thanks emo. Feels like I am heading in the right direction now, just got to mind for those blips along the way. Currently I am being left alone in the house for 25 mins whilst Mike gets Aran and goes to shop quickly. First time been alone so long. xxx

Archived