Mental Health Forums

Viewing A Puppy Tomorrow! :d

Breadroll

My dream is finally coming true! I'm getting a puppy :)!!!

I've wanted one since I was wee, and I'm viewing a little Jack Russel girl tomorrow- the last one left of the litter, so she'll definitely be the best one. People always pick the high energy puppies first and that's exactly what I don't want.

flvs6q.jpg

She's the one on the far right ^_^ She got a liddle heart nose!!!!! :D

I'm pretty much looking for a small, trainable dog. Mostly Jack Russels, Papillion, Toy Poodles, Chihuahua's, stuff like that.

I'm hoping she's the one but if not...

Any puppies for sale anyone?! :P

how sweet my dream came true just over a year ago, she is my avatar, a lassie dog, very trainable, and cute. but she ignores my hubby commands cos i am boss not him! lol and such a sweetie, she is the biggest lapdog i know as full size (lassie type dog) hope u enjoy your pup as much as i do mine. if u can take to puppy classes it has made my girl extremely sociable, she was also the last of the litter

how sweet my dream came true just over a year ago, she is my avatar, a lassie dog, very trainable, and cute. but she ignores my hubby commands cos i am boss not him! lol and such a sweetie, she is the biggest lapdog i know as full size (lassie type dog) hope u enjoy your pup as much as i do mine. if u can take to puppy classes it has made my girl extremely sociable, she was also the last of the litter

Awww she's so cute!!! Sounds like you're the pack leader ;) hehe. I will definitely consider the puppy classes. I'm going through my friends list on facebook trying to remember if anyone has a nice calm doggy we could go on walks with n stuffs :) So excited!!

any puppy yet? i am definetely the leader as i am the one that looks after her, trained her, walks her, cleans up after her etc, and best of all cuddles her lots, she follows me everywhere, except upstairs as she darent climb the stairs, tho has access to them if she wants, but will wait for me at the bottom, and sits either on me, next to me or by my feet! but i like her snuggling me best.

No puppy I'm afraid guys :(. Spoke to the owners again and realised they hadn't even taken the Puppies to a vet to see if they were healthy O_o. I don't want to buy from an owner like that so I'm gonna wait and buy from a more responsible one. I'm trying not to let myself be like OMGOOMGOMGGGPUPPYPUPPYPUPPY~!!!1 and be a bit more grown up with where I get it from, I don't want to support bad breeders.

but still..... Puppyless. I'm sad :(

Aww it sounds like you take good care of your dog Cadance, I hope I can be as good a mummy ^_^

Ahaa Mabs I will think about that one ;) Not sure how Coelho would react to me giving a dog a bunny style name, she might get jealous :o

Nutha update :)

I'm viewing some Toy Yorkshire Terrier X Chihuahua tomorrow :D. You can kinda see them in the back of this picture

2vhvcxk.png

I think I'm going to have a cute overload whilst I'm there!! And they've been to the vets which is good news. There's a boy and a girl, hopefully one of them is the one :)

So cute!!

My mum's just got a Staffy cross pup last Sunday, and he's so adorable. I was gunna get his sister - the last of the litter - but I don't think i'm gunna be able to, as haven't heard back from mummy and daddy dog's owner yet, but just keeping fingers crossed all the same.

xx

good luck, advise fro, breeders to to make sure u can see mum and dad, or at least the mum, and not brought up in kennels i think, so that they are used to household noises and houses.

good luck

The place they were raised is GORGEOUS!! A beautiful farm in the middle of the countryside, loads of space and there's horses too! I didn't get to see the parents as it's a working farm so everyone was rushing around tending to things, but they're really good breeders and nice people. I ended up getting the little boy. I named him Rodney XD

SO CUTE I WANNA EAT HIM!!!! :D

He just fell asleep whilst I was stroking him, curled up with a little toy from 'In the Night Garden' :) Such a darling. Thing is that his nose is dry and his eyes are a bit gunky, wondering if he's a little under the weather :(. Gonna get him checked out by the vets on monday asap.

I cant post a picture cause my USB ports have a Code 19 whatever that is and have stopped working. But I'm totally creating his own album in my gallery when I can get them on here :D

Pets make a huge difference to mental health I think it is a really positive thing for you and Rodney. Won't be too long and you will have to take walkies! :)

SMOOSHIESSS!!!!! Haha I want to but he'd probably bite my face off. He's rather scrappy XD

I definitely agree Jemmy. I just hope he's not a little terror who stresses me out :P Need to train him well!

congrats, def get him checked out if his eyes are watering/gunky.

yes if he is scrappy he needs strong bondaries or he may think he is boss and that it is acceptable, need to show u r boss

Archived