Mental Health Forums

Wonderful Day

fedup!

Evening folks xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Have just had a really lovely day. Went for walk around the park late on this morning - was simply stunning, with all the trees dressed in their best autumn gear, standing around waving at each other.

Everyone in the park seemed in a fab mood - plenty of folk stopping to chat, with their dogs. Then on to local farm/cafe with mum and dad where I teated us to a nice meal.

Home then, did some housework and washed all winter woolies. Relaxed with papers, cried at 'Teaching Awards 2011' show on BBC2 and had lovely tea watching Strictly results.

Just came on here to say hello and also to plan lesson for tomorrow - realised I'd already done it!! What a result. What a day.

In the words of Celie from The Color Purple: I be so calm xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

awww it sounds like sheer bliss, what a fab day :)

i must say i'm absolutely loving the weather lately. autumn is by far the best season. not too hot and not too cold. but cold enough to wear nice clothes and feel snuggly. and none of that annoying pollen thats around in spring which clogs my nose up.

glad all your works done too so you get to relax xxxx

A wonderful day and a wonderful song choice as well - kudos to you xxx so glad to hear you had such a lovely experience at the park. Walking through the park is a truly inspirational idea and I might suggest it to hubbie this week. Sounds relaxing and lovely xxx

Archived