Mental Health Forums

Dbt Forms?

*debz*

hey all

I heard today that my dbt therapy is to start on friday (short notice) looking forward to it!! but she told me

that there are alot of forms to fill out first, which my social worker should of done with me before hand but for

some reason has not returned since being on holiday for three weeks the begining of october.

Would like to know if anyone has done dbt and could give me a clue as to what all these forms are and what there about. just to give me some idea what im in for. thanks

I did although it turned out i couldnt go to there therapy due to my difficulties.

But there to see what you are like within your mental state of mind all them, yes they are very hard to do and very wordy and make sure someone can help you as it got so confusing with me. after that they will give u a date when they want to see you and then u have to go to few meetings and then it tells them if you are ready to do there therapy

hi thank you both for the reply.

I have already been told that i will see her every friday from now on to do the dbt, guess it must be different for certain areas as to what you have to fill in!

then gradually going from individual therapy it will be group when they think your ready.

Oh i see your starting therapy- basically the forms are the same as when did initial assessment because 1 year later want to see where your mental health is

Archived