Mental Health Forums

New Home For Marc And Marley :)

catsmother21

aww so happy for you both, is this one of the places you were on the waiting list for?

edit- I just saw your status and it sounds like its not one of those but it still sounds great, its importamt having your friends around you

Thanks Ladies

I only got the call late this evening, but we should be mooved in the next couple of weeks.

Got a few things to get done here and there before the move.

marc x

The building have some cool history, it's a grade 2 listed building , and the architect was Charles Rowan ,he's the man that also designed the police box that was made famous by Dr Who.

It was built to originally house police familys.

Wahey!! How cool - you get to tell Marley you live in a Tardis (kind of sort of?!) Absolutely ace news marc, made up for you and the little lady xxxxxxxx

I have put signing for the flat on hold for a week.

Just as I was getting ready to leave my flat to got sign the papers, I got a phone call saying I've been offered two other flats.

These new offers are two that I really wanted (not the first proper flash places) but very nice , new build in a very good area,

I get to look at them both next Wednesday.

I really hope this all works out the way I hope , as this is going to be my home for a long long time.

marc x

Sounds like things are going swimmingly :) I haven't been around much recently so this congrats is a bit belated, I apologise D:

I wish you and Marley the best of luck in whichever house you choose :) :) xxxx

The place has loads of cool gadgets to. I can send the heating system a text ,and turn on the heat when I'm out so it's nice and warm for when we get home.

Wooww so lovely!!! Congrats again hun :D I really love the wall to floor window, that's just friggin cool!

Looks like a wonderful home :) :)!

big love xxx

*wall to floor?? :S lol I meant Ceiling to floor XD

This is amazing Marc, the new flat looks and sound friggin' amazing! So glad you have got your home sorted and so well. I look forward to hearing and seeing all about it once you have moved in xxx

Thanks everyone, The big ...long slow move starts today.

I'm gonna spend the next few days taken all that can be taken on the bus down in suit cases, then get a van to just try and take all the big stuff in one go.

marc x

Archived