Mental Health Forums

Most Sickening Website On Bpd - Or Most Useful?

Elke

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The one about the Borderline Waif, is pretty much word for word me. I should just be ended.

Dear Stjaninaro,

Please don't let this unlicensed beyotch define you. She has a way of describing some symptoms very accurately, and then twisting and demonizing their origins and intentions. She totally lacks compassion. She is not even using the DSM accurately. She is stuck in the Freudian mother-blaming past, and apparently knows nothing about new research on the Limbic System, not to mention cutting-edge work by Dr. Peter Levine in healing trauma.

Please, don't let her get to you!!!

This is why I feel compelled to do something. She says things that could make people hurt themselves. I felt like you do, too, when I read her article about being married to a BPD woman, until I ping'ed my hubby and he reassured me. I hope you have someone who can hold you and tell you that you are ok, you are just hurting.

I hope this helped.

love,

cat

Thanks Cat.

I'm on my own, as always, apart from my three cats. She's even managed to turn Asperger's into a disease too. It's not a disease, its a syndrome.

I'm reading through all her 'articles' and I'm half expecting her to come out and say Down's Syndrome is a choice or something equally repulsive. It's hard to believe people, and I use the term loosely, are actually allowed to practice... whatever it is she even does. Her site looks like it's been designed by a three year old, very unprofessional.

I just sent her this email:

It is highly irresponsible for you to publish these inflammatory and scientifically invalid articles where vulnerable people may read them. You have already sent several people I care about into suicidal self-loathing. Show us the research proof that living with someone suffering from BPD can give you cancer!

You are not a licensed mental health worker and you have no business conflating BPD with NPD characteristics. You are not even following the diagnostic guidelines of the DSM. Every person I know or have read about who suffers from Borderline Personality Disorder is drowning in empathy and sees themselves as the cause of the world's suffering. To vilify this group amplifies the invalidation and abuse they've already suffered at the hands of the people they should have trusted the most.

I recommend that you spend some time doing actual research regarding the limbic system, as well as the cutting edge work of Dr. Peter Levine in trauma healing. Until then, keep your hurtful "intuitions" to yourself.

She seems to be a bit bitter about 'females' have you noticed?

She also sounds very uptight and irrational.

And! She says that BPD 'females' don't feel pain after a relationship breakup.

It said on her web page to "Keep emails under 150 words" I am tempted to send her one that simply says "You're an idiot"

She seriously sounds very bitter about something. Maybe her 'female' lover dumped her. Ugh wound up!

i agree. She wrote about being in a bad marriage. She also wrote an incredibly homophobic article about lesbians, saying all lesbians have BPD. I wonder if she'll post MY email! LOL, what a charlatan.

i agree. She wrote about being in a bad marriage. She also wrote an incredibly homophobic article about lesbians, saying all lesbians have BPD. I wonder if she'll post MY email! LOL, what a charlatan.

Yeah I saw that article about the lesbians too. Also one about, I've forgotten the word but about mothers and part of it was saying it causes transgenderism and sex changes with the children of those mothers. Which is highly offensive too, speaking as a mother of a transgender child!

Charlatan - Definatley!

shari the charlatan , i am disgusted with her website , if anyone needs serious help its her but i pity her psychiatrist if she has to have one

I'm often asked if borderline disordered individuals can commit murder. The answer is yes, depending on how deep their pathology runs

Couldn't read past this I wonder if she is a real person. She might find alot of people have threatend to kill her but that ain't bpd that is her personality :lol:

yeah and I thinks she is probably finding more death threats than most people and she is probably gettiig them from us devilish borderliners. :lol: maybe someone will put her out of her misery wouldn't leave a dog like that :lol:

This woman is DISGUSTING

I AM FUCKING FLABBERGASTED

I CANNOT FUCKING BELIEVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some of the answers to her questions are just .... WHAT?!?!?!!?

Q. Dear Shari, do you have any advice for dating a Borderline?

A. Don't.

So what does she think then?? That we don't deserve to be happy, to be loved???

FUCKING WHORE.

I cant even finish the article I'm so upset. If I had the money I would fly there right now and slap that stupid smile off her haggard old face.

Who the fuck gave her her doctorate? The Inhuman Arseholes University?

/// ANGER

not worth it the world is full of people talking crap some real saddos make out they are something when she isn't living a rich and rewarding life she is saying ignorant crap on a cheap website as a old hag. she is a hater and those type have to make a bubble and live in it alone or pretending like all her 140 word email code. I might send a 141 word and see what happens. :lol:

I have wound myself up by reading her crap. She is a mens advocate by the way and there is a forum called "No more mr nice guy" and they rave about her on there.

She is blatantly a woman hater. Along with hating any woman with BPD.

I have spent most of the evening trying not to send her a vile message. I actually think she is a very dangerous woman with the stuff that she says.

I think when I am not so angry I'm going to message her and ask her where her hatred came from and why it is so strong, and if she realises how bloody damaging she is.

Floflo, you are so right! Her website is so cheap and tacky looking!

I bet she had a bloke, 100 years ago when she was young and he left her and got with a woman with bpd and they are happily married and that is why she is a bitter, twisted old bitch now.

i really like the way she says

A. There is no such word as "Borderliner." If you object to being identified as a dangerous, dysfunctional person, I strongly suggest you seek professional assistance to help you heal, and learn how to stop inflicting your emotional and psychic pain on others.

it is like she thinks this is a life choice and we really want to be this way , what do you want to be when you get older " i want to be a borderliner " get real woman most of us try and get help every single day

she is fucked in the head wotever she is saying a BORDERLINERS is like you say just something that has happened to her.Maybe her husband ran off with one of those BORDERLINERS or maybe she is one of those BORDERLINERS :lol: Don't keep looking at her site though she might have a counter and think she is getting popular.

It's interesting. I showed the articles to my friend and all she had to say was 'they're written a bit smugly and condescending, but most of what she says is not wrong.'

I feel so supported now...

Hi

St.J,

That woman is a dangerous ignorant bitch. Please don't upset yourself with her bullshit. As cats says its all half-truths.

I am sorry your friend wasn't more supportive.

(((everyone))) xx

I missed that one:

Q. Dear Shari, do you have any advice for dating a Borderline?

A. Don't.

What really gets to me is that probably many are reading her site to get info and she is doing much harm. Much.

For the 1000000th time, I am not "A Borderline". I am JasmineRose, who happens to have suffered a traumatic childhood and lives with it's legacy. :)

And, it really gets my goat that they advise people not to have relationships with us, and propagate an underclass, as it were. How're we supposed to learn about relationships? And how are undiagnosed folks supposed to learn compassion for those 'less perfect' than themselves, huh?

Archived